What are y’all’s favorite shows/movies to watch while crocheting?

I think I’ve gone through almost everything on Netflix by now!:joy: Looking for something that I don’t have to pay too much attention to so so can focus on my projects. Thanks!

11 Likes

Just finished Criminal Minds on Netflix/Hulu – now onto Grey’s Anatomy for me :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I may or may not have binged all three seasons of shadowhunters in two days while crocheting a vest​:sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I always like organizing shows in the background like Tidying Up with Marie Kondo or The Home Edit. There’s something satisfying about watching things get organized while crocheting :joy::relieved:

6 Likes

I like to go back to movies I know by heart like LOTR, The Hobbit(s), Narnia, and Harry Potter when I really need to focus. I also really enjoy listing to some of my favorite channels on YouTube.

5 Likes

Always cooking shows! (But then that can make you hungry lol) They can be entertaining but not a big deal if you need to look away to focus on your project!

6 Likes

I’ve been binging lost lately. But i prefer to just play old favorites that I’ve seen multiple times. Friends, Gilmore girls, doctor who, etc. I needlessly count my stitches over and over so its nice to not need to pay attention :joy:

5 Likes

I love LOTR and Narnia.

4 Likes

I watch gilmore girls and stranger things cause they are long and can stand how long i crochet :rofl:

6 Likes

I tend to watch Twitch or long Youtube Videos, I feel the need to pay attention too much when watching a show :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

just finished bojack horsman and superstore. both are in netflix. I really enjoyed them.

6 Likes

By the way.,

3 Likes

I watch a looot of police procedurals because the “one case per episode” structure means I’m not missing out on any bigger picture if I don’t pay too much attention :sweat_smile:. Same concept works for shows about lawyers and doctors :joy:. In terms of police/detective shows I enjoyed Elementary, for example, and am currently watching The Rookie.

5 Likes

We are rewatching is it cake it isn’t the best show ever so it is great as background noise

5 Likes

Funny you should ask…I was just rewatching Harry Potter last night. Fun to watch, but not so riveting that it throws off my tension.

5 Likes