What are you guys making for Halloween🎃

Here’s one of the things I made!

13 Likes

I’m making small decorations and putting them here and there :blush: probably gonna make a few garlands with the lucet fork.

9 Likes

The spider are so big :see_no_evil:
where I live we don’t put much value on Halloween. it is a day more turned to bread by God.
That’s why I’m not doing anything for Halloween

7 Likes

I don’t do Halloween either. Nice to meet someone like that. :grin:
@catarinamigurumi

5 Likes

Where are you from?

5 Likes

I’m in the state of Virginia in the USA.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m gonna make something but I recently made a pattern test pumpkin into a Halloween one to have something readying in advance :jack_o_lantern:

Halloween might be one of my favorite holidays :bat:

6 Likes

Yes, my daughter loves Halloween also. The whole family gets dressed up in costumes!

6 Likes

all the PUMPKINs. Pumpkin Palooza blog hop is happening starting September 1st. super excited. 21 pumpkin patterns (one each day mon-sat for the first three weeks of September and then a CAL the last week of September.) will have all the pumpkins for Halloween by the end of Pupmkin Palooza :grin:
Photo of all the pumpkins I made last year for the blog hop. this year I join as a designer. more info on my Instagram @Crafty_Lesha if you want to know more or see all the pumpkins of this years blog hop. will be posting each days featured pumpkin.

6 Likes

I love the little pumpkin doll :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

All the pumpkins look great!

3 Likes