What are your highs and lows of the week so far?

My high of the week is that I got a sale
My low of the week is I have been sick (almost fully 100% now)

9 Likes

I think low would be almost fainted during an exam, not very convenient, but this weekend gonna add another low because of very annoying work 🥲

But as a high, I got a bit of free time this week, plus I made a lot of progress on a huge WIP I’ve been avoiding :tada:

Also lots of congrats on the sale and I hope you feel better soon :heart:

7 Likes

congrats on your sale and glad you’re feeling better!

8 Likes

My high is that i have gotten a 100 on my math test. My low is that I haven’t gotten any sales

8 Likes

I thought you got 2?

7 Likes

I haven’t gotten any sales on Ribblr so far

8 Likes

Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t realize you sold on here! Let me look at your shop! Edit: you have some cute patterns! I can’t buy anything right now though.

7 Likes

No problem. Glad you like them!

7 Likes

My high was the gift patterns I received :grinning: The low is we’re in the middle of a multi-day blizzard!!! In the middle of April!!! :scream:

Here’s a picture of yesterday and today.

8 Likes

My high is that I am going to a dance with my friends and my low is one of my friends stabbed me and my other friends in the back :frowning:

9 Likes

dude, i’d do anything for it to snow where i live. we got tornado warnings/watches going on right now.

7 Likes

Oh, wow!! :flushed: Tornado season here is from June to August. Snow is better than tornadoes. Stay safe! :blush:

7 Likes

We get everything in Texas :sob: we get tornadoes, blizzards (as well as hail the size of tennis balls), hurricanes, HUGE thunderstorms, dust like crazy, and wildfires 🥲

7 Likes

my high is I finally feel better after 2 years of hell after Dr diagnosed me with long COVID and put me on medicine and several anti inflammatory herbs.

Low is, the frog I was working on, ran out of mercerized thread which was looking fabulous! And all the stores I went to didn’t have any in any shade of green. So, start over in acrylic yarn. Bah!

6 Likes

a low is that i trewup b/c of a stuff and high b/ci fineshed 3 project in a day

7 Likes

hope u feel better now

8 Likes

@anon43112239
Thank you sweetie. It’s been one heck of a journey.

8 Likes