What are your plans for the weekend? Any recommendations for a good movie? šŸæ

What are your plans for the weekend?

Itā€™s still very much a full lockdown here in the UK, and although weā€™re optimistic about the near future we still need to stay at home.

So! Iā€™d love to hear your plans for the weekend, plus if you have any recommendations for a good movie or show? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Hi!

Iā€™m working on a couple new designs in progress - a shawl and a scrappy cotton tee (hoping to finish this before my birthday in May but weā€™ll see).

Do you like reality TV? If so, I liked Bling Empire on Netflix - kindof silly but I love reality TV for knitting background.

2 Likes

That sounds really cool!

Iā€™ll take a look! When it comes to Netflix I normally watch documentaries :sweat_smile: but Iā€™m always happy to try something new.

By the way, when youā€™re ready you can post a tester call on #testing ! Iā€™d love to see how the design progresses.

3 Likes

Definitely will keep the testing thread in mind!!

2 Likes

I will be casting on a bralette set while watching a 4 hour superhero movie on HBO max.

3 Likes

Was thinking about a Harry Potter Marathan, havenā€™t done that in a while. :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds pretty good! Which movie?

1 Like

Oh that also sounds good. It has been ages since I last watched it too!

2 Likes

So I donā€™t really do movies, but I got you when it comes to binge worthy shows. Kick it old school- Farscape, any of the Star Trek series, Star Gate, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica. New and shiny? The Expanse, Blacklist, Washingtonā€™s Spies, Into the Badlands (maybe itā€™s just called the badlands canā€™t remember???) , Travelers, the Last Kingdom, Fringe. I got more if you need them lol.

3 Likes

I have a love-hate relationship with Sci-fi, but Iā€™ve been meaning to watch the Blacklist years ago and never got round to it. I assume you need to be focused to watch it?

1 Like

No not really. But it is surprisingly good. It grabbed me. I binged it. I have crocheted while watching it and didnā€™t miss out on anything. The character development in that one is really good. I think that is where I find value in shows. If I fall in love with the characters, I tend to fall in love with the show

3 Likes

That sounds great! Iā€™ll give it a look. Iā€™ve been (slowly) watching Superstore which I found hilarious.

1 Like

Not much planned here for the weekend. We also still have lockdown here in The Netherlands. I hope everything will get better soon, now vaccinations have started.

A few weeks ago I watched the movie Yesterday, and I loved it. :smiley:

Wishing you all a nice weekend !

2 Likes

You should check out the Mandalorian, only 2 seasons right now but oh my they are good!

2 Likes

Thanks! Is that the movie with The Beatlesā€™ songs?

1 Like

@saar Yes, thatā€™s the one ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh cool! I thought about watching this one but completely forgot about it. Iā€™ll have to check it out!

2 Likes