What current project is making you excited?

I’m designing my first pair of socks (which I’ll be making a tester call soon!) and I’m soooo excited I don’t want to stop crocheting!!

What project is making you feel super excited?? :partying_face:

10 Likes

If you had asked this before last night my answer would have been the duck I was crocheting, but I just finished him so now it’s shifted back to the socks I’m knitting. Me and my friend @jbcohen are making matching socks! We’re following the Hermione’s Everyday Sock pattern from Ravelry (not sure if it’s posted anywhere else). I’m using ‘Wood Pigeon’ by West Yorkshire Spinners and I love it, I’ve named them my pigeon socks. Here’s my progress so far, this is my second pair of socks as I only started knitting in Febuary.

9 Likes

I’m traveling to Oklahoma for a couple soccer games and it’s a long drive. When i’m at home and get bored with a project I’ll go upstairs and start another from my yarn stash. This is a huge problem if you can’t already tell :joy:. But when I go to Oklahoma I only bring one skein of yarn, a pattern, and the normal tools. This allows me to only focus on one pattern and finish it! This time I’m going to be trying to make my first ever sweater!

6 Likes

That yarn has such beautiful colours!! Enjoy the process, even though for me is crochet I’m loving doing the socks shape! :blush:

6 Likes

Omg I’m a Gemini and I understand you so well!! I always have million projects in the making so no judgement here! Hope you have a nice time there :blush:

6 Likes

Cool idea!

6 Likes

I am crocheting my first cardigan and I’m super excited to finish it!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Aww that sounds amazing!! Good luck with it!! I’ve been having a cardi idea for weeks now and would love to start soon! :blush:

6 Likes

Yes I always have a million projects in the making too! I can never just have one :joy:

5 Likes

Too many ideas to just stick to one :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yes :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

For only having started knitting in Feb, I’d say you are doing fabulously well!!

7 Likes

I’m designing a top for a 7 skein gradient mini set I won, so I want to make something special out of it that I can wear year round. :blush: Because, you know, out of all the patterns out there, I couldn’t find exactly what I wanted. :roll_eyes: :joy:

6 Likes

Wow that sounds lovely!! What colours are in the gradient skeins? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s a purple set, my favourite colour! :grinning: It’s merino/silk and oh so soft.

7 Likes

Oh my gosh the shades are so beautiful!!! :pleading_face:❤‍🔥

4 Likes

Oh my goodness I love this! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes