what do ya wanna be when you grow up or what r u???

@RainbowPenguin2 sorry forgot to tag you :sob: but love the idea i always wanted to work with animals but im not good with all the blood and stuff so ya all stick to music mabey foster tho!!!

5 Likes

lollll mads

4 Likes

awww thats so nice :)) animals are so interesting to me but im scared i wouldnt be able to treat them (medically) well, but it seems so cute

5 Likes

hoping to become a neuropsychologist! though that’s a pretty narrow field so i may have to do something else. i want to go into psychology for sure!! :+1:

6 Likes

I want to become a histotechnician (studying tissues for cancers and other abnormalities)

6 Likes

See the weird thing is, I haven’t heard of that before today. Like I said, I am doing a project on careers and one of my friends wants to be a histotechnician​:yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I got lucky bc the only school in the state that has histotech is like 45 mins away from my home so I dont have to dorm with random ppl lol

5 Likes

I think it would be really cool to be an interior designer, but it would be so hard to choose because I have other interests like painting and digital art and dancing…

5 Likes

@noodleswithglue im intrested in that to!!! Love what ya wanna be thats amazing​:clap:

4 Likes

The world needs more histotechnicians go for it!!

4 Likes

tbh no clue :skull: parents want me to be a doctor- so doctor it is :sob: fancy arts and crafts?

6 Likes

i want to own a cafe or restaurant

4 Likes

wait how do you know my dream jobs

5 Likes

I guess great minds think alike​:joy:

3 Likes

@LittleRaindrxp Be what you wanna be!!! Your dreams cant be theirs(T○T) everybody has a dream so follow your dreams<3

2 Likes

Truck Driver!

5 Likes

Music therapist!

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be a botanist :potted_plant:

5 Likes

Ive always wanted to be an actor but i work as a teaching assistant and substitute right now

5 Likes

I got my bachelor’s in Child Development and I’ve been a registered behavior therapist for almost 3 years now! We work with children diagnosed with autism/other disabilities!

4 Likes