what do ya wanna be when you grow up or what r u???

what do ya wanna be when you grow up or what r u??? Im gonna be doing music how about you??? tag anyone who might be intrested :purple_heart:
my tags: @notmimi @Pickle42 @NessCat @SweetTomato

15 Likes

hmmmmmm when i was 8 i wanted to be like 10 diff things
i still can’t decide:
either engineer or graphic designer but i bet that’s gonna change soon
i wanna do graphic design but my parents say “THAT DOESNT PAY WELL” so next option is engineer specifically computer engineer

7 Likes

@littlemisswonderful it says they make 43k-81k a year not to shabby

6 Likes

@littlemisswonderful are you good at making logos???

6 Likes

Yea…kinda i guess…

4 Likes

oh well apparently to my parents it is

4 Likes

I’ve pretty much always wanted to be a teacher, I just don’t know which grade lol. But I was also thinking something to do with math cause it’s my favourite subject and I’m pretty decent at it

4 Likes

I plan on being a veterinary assistant. I know it doesn’t pay much but that’s not what matters. I plan on taking a college class in the fall for animal agriculture. I love animals and I want to work with them in my future.

5 Likes

I wanna be a crocheter possibly, a helicopter pilot, a hair dresser, or a teacher! I don’t know it’s changed over the years. I literally have no idea.

4 Likes

Im planning on going into pediatric endocrinology (props to anyone who knows what it is :])

5 Likes

smt with math or science. maybe a biochemist? idk smt that pays well that makes me happy

5 Likes

I wanna be a nail technician and hair stylist

7 Likes

Thank you for the tag !
Um I think crochet and maybe a teacher or something . I’m 18 so I’m all grown up but my baba lets me act like a child . I had fun yesterday screaming in a bouncy house :see_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!
@Pickle42 @littlemisswonderful @sakuracrochets @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @

9 Likes

clothing designer

7 Likes

id love to be a vet tech, foster care for pets/children, and or be an artist!!
i also wanna be a relly good mom when i grow up :')
@nesscat @maddiecore @sakuracrochets @littlemisswonderful

10 Likes

lol haha i wish i could do that when im 18
thats hilarious

5 Likes

Awwe that’s so sweet! And I would like to be a good mom also!!

5 Likes

@EV13isSPOCY i wanna be a great mama to my children tooo :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I WANNA BEEEE FAM-OUS! NA NA NANAH NA NA NANAH NA NA NANAG NAAA (total drama island moment :weary:)

@EV13isSPOCY @sakuracrochets @NessCat @Rosieaves2 @littlemisswonderful @LittleRaindrxp @notmimi

11 Likes

I used to want to be a chef but I’m slowly realizing that its super hard to cook/bake to my standards in a timely manner.

Enough about that…
Now I want to be a marine biologist or a zoologist I think.
I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like WAY too many people say they want to be a marine biologist. Like you do you but I feel like it’s kind of a weird thing for so many people to like. I’m actually working on a project about this that is due tomorrow and I chose zoologist because I think it would be super fun. I am always so amazed when I go to zoos.

Sorry for the rant but thank you for reading you beautiful person​:yellow_heart:

5 Likes