What do yall like to watch???

What do yall like to watch while you crochet/knit or any craft??? I like to watch kimi in todek, crochetbygenna,cloudberry.co,hooksandheelers,and percyjackson and hungergames more but if i told you all it would be never ending!!!:blush::purple_heart:

13 Likes

I like watching hunger games , basically any crochet video , or gunsmoke :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I dont like all crochet videos they need to be fast not slow or im not intrested!!!

1 Like

I mean like crocheters sorry :cry: like camrynscutecreations Orr Katie being creative. Ya know

1 Like

@Pickle42 Same!!

1 Like

CROCHETBYGENNA ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYY :heart:

2 Likes

@littlemisswonderful sameeee!!!

2 Likes

trying gilmore girls XDD

2 Likes

I dont think my mom will allow me to watch that

2 Likes

@notmimi but you should try kimi in todek its on kids one english but so juicy if you have netflix!!!@

2 Likes

Crime documentaries or people analyzing police bodycams and if I can pay attention, people reacting to tiktokers lol

1 Like

Things like red dwarf, crochetbygenna, refined vibes, animal documentaries, all sorts really depends what im in the mood for and disney or true crime.

1 Like

@corazonvihe love watching crime documentaries!!! i be watching ones where there crazy!!!would say what i actullay was going to say but to brutal :skull:

2 Likes

I love Gilmore Girls!

1 Like

@RukasAnimalTreasures same i mostly liked hyped stuff tho do like @uncomfy on youtube

My favourite is Eleanor Neale on YouTube.

1 Like

Monster High, any anime Iโ€™m watching, any crochet vids and up cycle vids and especially rattus rattus i love there vids so much Iโ€™m learning sm abt goth and that culture ig :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Jaedabest i like to watch moriah elizabeth on youtube love monster high!!!

1 Like

I love watching her too since one of my favorite artist hasnโ€™t been posting(drawingwifwaffles)

2 Likes

OMG CROCHETBYGENNA IS THE BESTTTT! (Yes ribblr, it is a complete sentence.)

3 Likes