What do you do, other than your yarn crafts?

I used to do that with my sister I would continue but it’s quite tedious and expensive buying new artworks each time

7 Likes

I dont yuse jarn i yuse felt

8 Likes

I crochet, knit, sew, and quilt. What I really want to learn is needle felting, especially the needle felted art pictures.
I love my garden and my roses, and I also have an allotment where I grow veg. Hope to be getting my garlic and onion sets in to over winter in the next week. .
I read constantly, and write occasionally. One day I’ll finish the 3 novels and 2 crochet books I’ve started. Honest! :rofl:
I’m also doing a diploma in photography.
Other than that, my dog Odin is the centre of my existence. I trained him to full assistance dog status, and loved the challenge of dog training, but now I’m partially retiring him, as it suits us both better to let him be a big friendly goofball.

11 Likes

May i learn you​:grinning:

7 Likes

Oh! Haven’t seen that! Thanks.

6 Likes

Great way to get to meet everyone! I enjoyed seeing so many stuff i share with a lot of you!

I graduated with a double major in international bussiness and management, but I work in the accounting department of a company - this means many long hours and stressful moments, but at the end of the day I enjoy my work.

My go to pet is a fish lol and i love been at home relaxing (watching movies, reading, playing video games or crafting)

I have always been crafty: Drawing, painting (including painting by number), making earings, [friendship] bracelets (with both yarn and beads), cross-stitch, decorate cakes with foundant, sewing plushies and now crochetting

I have never done diamond painting nor needle felting but its something I would like to do in the future :slight_smile:

9 Likes

its so interesting to learn about everyones individual interests! im currently in year 10 at school (im 14), and i like to crochet, embroider, make friendship bracelets, and im just starting my journey into astrophotography!
im really interested in anything to do with space and i spend a lot of my evenings outside in the cold looking at something or other through my telescope :joy:

for physical activities i play tennis and walk my dog a lot! im planning that next year ill hopefully be able to complete a charity walk in either scotland or cornwall for a charity called crossroads who helped with my grandads care last year when he was suffering with dementia.

In school im currently taking history, RS (religious studies), french and history!
(as well as compulsory subjects)
:heartpulse:

9 Likes

i love to do so many things!! i like to draw concept art for characters i might have in a game like why my minecraft charcter is the way it is, or why i make certain choices in skyrim. i also like gaming and will one day take up dnd.
i’ve started embroidery and ive been ditching sewing projects for years, i start them and give up. i also like to make cutesy illustrations. and i also do a few more personal art pieces. like creating an illustration about my feelings. ive been drawing since i was little. sewing since i was 12 (i still have nothing to show for it though) . i started minecraft just this year along with crochet and embroidery. i also practice cursive, and journaling. started that at the age of maybe 8 years old.

9 Likes

I love dancing and I play lots of instruments (guitar, bass, cello, clarinet)

8 Likes

Sometimes i paint? I finished this earlier lol

13 Likes

Oooo, that looks good!

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, holy cow so many replies and wonderful things to look at!!

Hopefully, I can go through and reply to everyone tomorrow cause literally all these hobbies look so cool. :sob: you guys are so awesome.

7 Likes

I draw, and i shoot and develop analogue photography!!

6 Likes