What do you guys think of Boba Tea? (so random)

I remember the first boba tea I had was a matcha milky one and to be honest it wasn’t that nice but I got this really cool Peachberry fruit one and it was so good. I like the way the tapioca pearls pop in your mouth. What do you guys think of boba tea?

The bears drinking boba.
Happy crocheting.

13 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try it but haven’t had the opportunity for it yet

6 Likes

It’s really nice you should try it or you could make it urself

6 Likes

Would be fun but making the boba pearl things from scratch seems difficult, and I don’t think there’s any shop in my city selling boba

7 Likes

Oh sad times.

6 Likes

I tried making it once and it didn’t work, maybe I cooked it wrong because the inside of the boba pearls stayed crunchy even after boiling it and the outside was really sticky. I’d like to try it from a shop someday to see what it was actually supposed to be like because it always looks nice. I’m vegan so I’d get a non milk kind.

8 Likes

Oooh cool.

7 Likes

i love boba tea! i get it every time i go into china town in boston :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oooh cool what’s your favourite flavour

7 Likes

I LOVE BOBA! :bubble_tea:

8 Likes

OMG!! i LOVE boba!!! my favorite flavor is strawberry with the regular tapiocas and sometimes popping boba!!:bubble_tea::bubble_tea::bubble_tea::bubble_tea::bubble_tea:

9 Likes

i like this strawberry one i get from our go-to boba place!

9 Likes

i recently tried the flavor called thai milk tea and i totally recommend it!!!

9 Likes

oo! next time we go i’ll def try it!

7 Likes

Yess popping boba is the best I had some lychee and strawberry popping boba today it was delish.

8 Likes

Oooh snazzy

6 Likes

lychee is super good too!

6 Likes

That sounds authentic I’ll see if I can find it.

6 Likes

Ikr, I wanna try the real fruit lychee one day.

6 Likes

Ngl I have never tasted boba tea

7 Likes