What do you have on your hook? Minday wip's

Its monday again :sneezing_face:…so what do you have on your hook? I’ve been wanting to share my wips/ projects for a long time.
So here they are:
The first is cloud holding a heart . It’s a amigurumi made for the mental health awareness week, but im a little bit late in posting​:sweat_smile:.
And the second is the blue Calcifer I still need to glue on a face for him but yeah cutting felt is my worst enemy. At leat check out the one I have finished.
Cant wait to see/ read abt what you have on your crochet hook.
Stay happy :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Just started on the feet, shooting for this bear with like 25 different outfits. It’s gonna be awesome!

9 Likes

Omg looks fun …25outfitts??! Wow
They legs are looking great :grin:

7 Likes

That’s really cool!

7 Likes

Yep, always do both feet/armes/whatever round by round at the same time. Comes out perfect!

5 Likes

Finishing up many projects! And weaving in ends, typical :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Haha I spot a good crocheter finishing her WIPs :grin::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Heeheehee yes… and the like only knit project I’ve ever done too :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy::joy:a knitter too :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Need to sew all the pieces together still but this is what I’m working on :grin: (though at the moment having a small study break from crochet)

5 Likes

reminds me of a bear I had when I was younger that I was fond of

4 Likes

Oooh i like it what yarn are you using​:star_struck:?
Yes study comes first :grin::sparkles:

4 Likes

It’s this one from Zeeman @The-byc-shop

It says it’s sold out at the moment but that’s on the Dutch site so idk about international. I found it at a local Zeeman though

4 Likes

Ooh ok , I speak dutch hahaha :sweat_smile: so no translation needed :grin:

4 Likes

Oh wow, you’re Dutch as well or did you learn it as a second language? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Nope first language :grin: im from Suriname

4 Likes

Wow that’s cool :grin: ik kom niet vaak iemand tegen die Nederlands spreekt, vooral niet met crochet dingen, dus yay :tada:

4 Likes

Ja precies, het geeft je dan een soort familiar feeling , so yeah :partying_face::grin:

4 Likes

@The-byc-shop Yes - but barely :rofl:

3 Likes