What do you listen to when crafting? šŸŽ§

Same! Thatā€™s how I got to know many great composers :relaxed:

3 Likes

I like listen music while he tiled

3 Likes

New Ribblr, old(enough) crafter. I love audiobooks for crafting, my fave authors to listen to are Terry Pratchett, Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson. I also like to toss in the occasional political or scientific podcast, just to keep the brain cells stirring.

6 Likes

Welcome, @Mel_Frio

Iā€™ve always wanted to read a Terry Pratchet novel. Is there one you would suggest to start with?

3 Likes

Hi
All his books are awesome, and there are several orders in which you can read them. Perhaps start with The Colour of Magic. Or for a one-book-stand try Mort :wink:

5 Likes

I listen to non english music playlists , I found that itā€™s entertaining but also doesnā€™t distract me too much :3 ( unless a funky one plays , in which case, Iā€™d have to gently put down my needles and danceee )

5 Likes

Haha! I can totally relate :slight_smile:

4 Likes

the newsā€¦, lately pretty depressingā€¦ so I crochet more :rofl:

4 Likes

More music/podcasts/audiobooks, more crochet, less news. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to do too!

3 Likes

Normally, I would just watch Netflix, but lately Iā€™ve really been into crochet/knitting podcasts. My favorite podcast for crochet is The BHooked Podcast, and for knit itā€™s Get Knit Done

4 Likes

I get the opportunity very early in the mornings (3:30 - 4:00am) to create and design, because our two rescue pups get us up at that time! I watch as many crime shows as ai can during the early hours, to keep me awake while I knit at those times :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I like listening to audiobooks, podcasts or music! :musical_note:

Sometimes I do Netflix but feel the fear of missing out on the nice visuals. So with the other mediums I can just make up my own visualizations while crocheting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Recently, Iā€™ve listened to ā€œBraiding Sweetgrassā€ by Robin Kimmerer and highly recommend :heart: She weaves concepts of environmentalism and reciprocity through her personal stories and has the most relaxing voice!

4 Likes

I like watching youtube videos while crocheting :yarn:

2 Likes