What do you listen to when crafting? 🎧

I was wondering - what do you listen to when you craft?

Music? Any fiber related podcasts you love?

I am a bit of a sports geek so I listen to sports podcasts quite a lot!

15 Likes

I like listening to podcasts while knitting.

8 Likes

nice! which ones?

3 Likes

My hubby loves the old westerns, so I listen to them A LOT. Sometimes I look up to watch also.

8 Likes

I watch HGTV in Discovery Plus. Or listen to music. Sometimes I listen to audio books

6 Likes

I like to put on recorded live streams, they’re pretty chill usually. Especially if I’m knitting socks with an easy, repeating pattern, and I don’t need to look at it constantly.
I’m currently watching OutsideXtra’s Bloodborne stream. Maybe not for everyone, though.

5 Likes

haha that’s cool!

3 Likes

What’s on there?

cool! of gameplay?

3 Likes

I listen to a fairly wide range, true crime, comedy, Australian politics and some sport. There is also a really one called Emperor’s of Rome, I knew nothing about Roman history before listening and now find it all fascinating. Podcasts are great because you can always do something else at the same time, go for a walk, clean the house, or sit and knit

6 Likes

Oh that sounds interesting! The Roman history is definitely fascinating!

5 Likes

Music on Spotify or Amazon, or I might have a movie playing, and sometimes audibooks from the library.

4 Likes

I find Spotify quite good for recommendations!

3 Likes

I am watching youtube, where I watch alot of gameplays of different games, played by different players, like Corpse Husband, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Granny, Game Grumps and Game Theory. :video_game: :joystick: Or I watch commentary videos like Danny Gonzalez or Drew Gooden. :speaking_head:

And I recently started watching Grey’s Anatomy, and I am only in season 3 looking forward to spend alooooot more time with that series. :woman_health_worker: :man_health_worker:

5 Likes

There’s still a loooong way to go!

4 Likes

Almost exclusively, yeah. If I’m not watching a let’s play stream, it’s probably a DnD campaign. I’d recommend the Aerois campaign by High Rollers, or the Oxboxventurers. Both are great fun, and there’s lots of episodes of both.

6 Likes

I love listening to classical music. I end up getting lost in my crafting!

8 Likes

That sounds lovely! Any piece you particularly recommend? I do love classical music, though rarely ever listen to it.

oh and welcome to Ribblr! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Just starting to find my way around.

Tchaikovsky and Bach are my favourites. How about you @saar?

5 Likes

Wonderful!
I also quite like Prokofiev and Stravinsky, although it’s Neoclassicism so slightly different!

3 Likes

I studied Stravinsky for my Alevel Music many many moons ago!

4 Likes