what happened?

When creating a pattern in ribbuild, I used to be able to move a line up or down, with 3 lines or dots. Now they are not showing up. Did I miss something? Is it just a bug? @Ribblr I am on my laptop.

7 Likes

Mine was doing that while editing a pattern yesterday but it statted working again after a little while

5 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Still works on browser for me!

3 Likes

I just restarted my computer and logged out and back in. Still not there. I’ll go back to testing. :frowning:

2 Likes

I have this issue when I’m using Ribblr on my ipad but not when I use my laptop and the chrome browser.

2 Likes

When I asked some time back, I was told that that function is only available in browser and not app… In case that is the issue some are having

4 Likes

The dots appear only when working on a computer, when in editing mode. Please check you didn’t switch to customer view. If this issue persists please DM our support.

2 Likes

I was definitely in editing mode on my computer. Road trip today so no messages…

1 Like

Just got home and opened the pattern to edit and it looks fine now. Will message if I notice it again.

2 Likes

I’m assuming your laptop has the identity (screen dimension etc) similar to a tablet and that’s why.

3 Likes

Will this be added to other formats in the future? The rigidity of rebuild on my phone has brought me back to doing everything with pen and paper. I had no idea the features I needed were locked behind an expensive equipment paywall.

2 Likes