What is everyone's favourite and least favourite project?

Hello what is everyone’s favourite and least favourite project? I would love to see them , my favourite project is a stingray that i made and my least is eggy the egg boi.

This is the stingray I made. Its called summer heh heh heh heh heh.

10 Likes

Personally i love making mesh wearables (cardigans, shawls) but also beanies bc they work up quick and look great. Least fav is honestly all blankets because i prefer instant gratification and blankets take me too long, lol. Oh or straps for bags. I like making bags, but i am TIRED of straps. :rofl:

8 Likes

Heres one of my fav pieces I’ve done

8 Likes

ooh thats pretty

7 Likes

My favorite things to make are things that challenge me. No sure that I have least favorite project. If I’m in the right mind space for crafting then they all seem to be enjoyable to make. This one is probably my make that I’m really proud of. I gifted it to a friend for her baby.

10 Likes

awwwww that is so cute.

6 Likes

Your stingray is too cute!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: My favorite project has to be my ruffle socks

My least favorite is Andy the Axolotl (you can see a picture in my shop), which is ironic since he’s my most sold pattern!

8 Likes

So unique…love it…will visit your shp to see more​:blush:

8 Likes

Summer is sooo cute!!! My favorite right now are these jelly fish! So cute and fairly easy to make!

The pattern is by AlterEgoCrochet and I just love it!!! My least favorite I think would have to be the blanket i never finished! Lol

8 Likes

those are sooo good they look like something you buy in the shops.

6 Likes

Aww I love the lil eyebrows soooooo cute.

6 Likes

Aww thank you.

5 Likes

For me its more so a least favorite part of a pattern. :sweat_smile: When it comes to amigurumi, I LOVE making the body and the head, but once it gets to any limbs/arms/legs its game over.

7 Likes

tell me about it I love new sew patterns the lil stubby arms and legs are soo cute.

7 Likes

Is it cuz you don’t like sewing the limbs?

5 Likes

Hahah, surprisingly no! The limbs are always much smaller and my hands cramp so badly while crocheting them! :joy:

6 Likes

Project type: clothing, shawls, and socks are favorites; amigurumi are absolute LEAST favorite…

Specific projects: I’m not sure I could give you an exact favorite as I fall in love with so many after I finish them… But… I guess if have to say, this father/son set I made 6 years ago

I don’t have a picture of my least favorite, but it was an angel baby amigurumi I made for my grandma… It was atrocious

6 Likes

Thats sooo cool

5 Likes

Thanks! They loved them and used them well… I may have to make them new ones sometime (hubby abused his for years, including playing paintball in it; son is now adult size hehe)

5 Likes

Yes! I saw something like this before and wanted to make it for my “Viking” husband. He was 3 generations down from first person who left Norway to come to America.

5 Likes