What is Eveybody’s Current WIPs?

Just wondering, what is everybody currently working on right now? For me, I’m working on my 4 patterns I need to test for other peeps :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Raglan sweater it’s taking FOREVERRR

7 Likes

SO COOlL

4 Likes

I am testing a Letodoll pattern. As always. :green_heart: Getting close to done! You’ll see her soon. Another great pattern!

5 Likes

I’m making a pattern of two penguin keychains that connect with magnets right now!!

5 Likes

Can’t wait!

4 Likes

That’ll be so cute!

4 Likes

I’m currently working on a Bagpuss pattern and also have a bag and octopus half done. I have so many ideas but so little time :joy:

5 Likes

Real

4 Likes

Im working on making my own pattern or 2!

3 Likes

I’m working on crochet powerpuff girls for somebody (Idk why powerpuff girls :skull: )

4 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes

Axolotl! :smile:

5 Likes

Omg you have to share pics when they’re done!! I loved ppg lol

4 Likes

Ok! I will

4 Likes

I’m currently working on just one project right now. A sweater from the Caron yarn patterns. It’s called the Caron big easy pullover! Got my front/back halves done of the torso so far​:raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Im just starting to make a Hanging Cat Bed for my roommates kitty, her bame us Torby!

This isTorby … Here is the future finished bed.

My first time crocheting with macrame cord, 3mm.

4 Likes

A scarf for my mum, a teddy bear for my lil bro, a big plush rabbit (for no reason​:rofl:) a smaller rabbit for my friend, a horse for my cousin, and a pattern I’m testing!

6 Likes

My brain wouldn’t be quiet with designs, so i drew them all out and am now attempting to create all of my designs to build up my store pattern inventory. This is very very time consuming. But almost finished with my third pattern and already the brain is yelling about what i’ll need to complete the next pattern.

4 Likes

Currently working on a dumpster fire for a friend…

4 Likes