What is the largest crochet hook/knitting needle size you have?

The largest crochet hook size that I own is 25MM

8 Likes

Wow that’s huge, the largest one I got is 12mm

6 Likes

I don’t really have the yarn to ever use it :joy:

6 Likes

Same :joy:

6 Likes

What’s fun though, using multiple yarn at the same time to get a thick enough yarn for the hook, gives some cool color effects

7 Likes

@SierraCrochets07 that is huge!
@WolfKvB love that ideal of combining multiple yarns together to be able to use a larger hook/needle sizes.

6 Likes

I think mine is a 15mm, it came with a kit from WEBS I got for Christmas last year but it’s plastic :flushed: because of the size tho it’s not such a pain to work with it, but I hope to find a metal or wooden one sometime in the future : )

6 Likes

My biggest is 7 mm.

7 Likes

My biggest is a 16mm

8 Likes

Y’all talking in mm, the largest I own is a P. It’s plastic and I don’t like it.

5 Likes

Yes! That is how crochet hooks are labeled, they have the MM and the US size I find it easier to remember the MM size.

6 Likes

@SierraCrochets07
That’s great actually cuz generations younger than me are and will be the global generation. The rest of the world talks in metric system. Of course the USA has to be the outlaws, we did defect from England you know. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t know degrees Celsius or meters, but I do know my crochet hooks in millimeters!

6 Likes

You know what’s most important!. :grinning:

6 Likes

My biggest knitting needle is 10mm.

6 Likes

This is what the 25 MM crochet hook looks like compared to my most used 4 MM crochet hook :joy:

9 Likes

That’s monstrous!! :flushed:

8 Likes

It is hard to crochet with :joy:

7 Likes

Have you hear of the worlds largest crochet hook and knitting needle tourist attraction? I think it is in Illinois, and I want to go so bad!

7 Likes

@SierraCrochets07
Hopefully they have more than 1 hook and 2 needles for you to look at! :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes