What is your favorite pattern designed by someone else?

Let’s show each other some love!

Show me your favorite pattern or make using another person’s pattern!

Mine is definitely the leggy froggy by @Jadrian and I’ve made so many!

16 Likes

Also love the cow plushie by @nawijkicrochet

11 Likes

Thank you so much! It means so much that my froggys are loved:)

10 Likes

I enjoyed making your pinwheel turtle

9 Likes

Also super fun mixing patterns
Crochetverse coat and twisted hatters hood

12 Likes

OMG!! i love that leggy frog pattern but i’m not able to get it because my parents won’t allow me to buy crochet patterns so just get the free ones:)
but wow you must enjoy those leggy frogs!!
my favorite pattern is this mushroom boi i’ve made 4 so far!

11 Likes

Aww yay, I am so glad!! :smiley:

5 Likes

That project is incredible! Wow, well done!!

5 Likes

Oh yes, I absolutely love those bois too!! Another one of my favorites :smiley:

5 Likes

My favorite is always my current @Letodolls WIP … :partying_face: Yvon is trying out for the Minnesota Twins baseball team. Go Twins!

9 Likes

That is amazing! Such a detailed project!

6 Likes

oOoO i love the safety pin eyes you used for it! looks really cool​:open_mouth::heart:

5 Likes

I heard you have a surpise gift. :gift: And before you ask, it wasn’t me. It should be in your pattern list. Enjoy, and be sure to share a journal when you make it. :gift_heart:

8 Likes

i don’t have a picture, but the leggy froggy is my number one fav too!! yours are super cute btw!

5 Likes

Thank you! Such a fun pattern :smiley:

4 Likes

OMG!! well if it wasn’t you…:wink: a huge thanks to the person who did​:yum:!! i am very grateful! thank you so much hookedoncotton!!:wink::relaxed:

7 Likes

I love the pumpkin spider pattern I tested recently for @MyCraftyPursuits
And the leggy frog is so cute! It’s definitely on my wishlist for after I finish my current project(s) I’m still new to ribblr but I’ve already seen so many amazing crafters and lots of great patterns I want to make

7 Likes

Absolute fav → Wild Orlander Hooded Scarf by Wickedly Handmade. Made lots for the holidays last year. Even made matching ones for my daughter and grandaughter. DIL modeling hers for me (her hair is in a bun - high top). Granddaughter modeling hers

7 Likes

@MyCraftyPursuits Love Twisted Hatter designs!

5 Likes

i love your granddaughters modeling​:heart_eyes::rofl:

6 Likes