What’s your latest crochet project for Mother’s Day?

So I’ve heard a few people talking about their crochet projects for Mother’s Day so I was thinking why not give people a chance to share what they’ve been making for grandmother or somebody they know thats a mother or something like that here’s mine

I’m making my mom a computer bag since she’s always carrying around her computer

21 Likes

My mom really wants couch covers (she’s been asking me for some for months), but I don’t have the right colours, a pattern, and idek when mothers day is lol. But I really wanna make her some

6 Likes

Mother’s Day is this sunday

5 Likes

Oof I better get to work then…

4 Likes

I made Stanley cups for my mom, 5 aunts, and my grandma on my mom’s side. I don’t currently have them because they’re in my dads car so my mom doesn’t find them :sob::skull:

6 Likes

Umm idk yet…

4 Likes

my mom wanted a miffy keychain for her bag LOL

7 Likes

im trying to crochet a bouquet of flowers for the first time. wish me luck!! :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Making another one of these but in blue

5 Likes

I making my mom a wren to display on her bookshelf ( she’s been wanting something like that for awhile) and of I can get it done in time a succulent pillow

3 Likes

Lavender is super easy, start with that

4 Likes

I’m making a cardigan for my mom lol
im using the premier puzzle yarn in the color domino
i think it will be cute lol

2 Likes

My mother in law loves sunflowers so I’m making her covers for throw pillows, her birthday is also on the 24th and she will be in town then.
So I have a little extra time.
Now I’ve wanted to make my mom a blanket and I’ve been so indecisive on what stitches to use that I’m running out of time :weary:

Gonna make these beautiful hexagons and turn them into a blanket for her :purple_heart: she loves this color of blue

7 Likes

That’s so pretty, it giving snowflake vibes!

3 Likes

omggg i havent started yet :sob:

3 Likes

I made this for my Mom! She enjoys fantasy/ sci-fi stuffs so I made her this posable lil goblin sprite baby and made a potion bottle thingy with my resin stash. She always buys me goodies so that I can craft, so I tried to come up with a gift that showcased those things.

4 Likes