What to Make with Purple Yarn?

Sooo I have a lot of purple yarn!! I really like to make animals, but I can’t really think of any. Maybe a dragon or something? I am trying to market prep, and I’m looking for 30-minute to an hour project ideas. I use Bernat Blanket yarn, which is thick. A link is below for color reference; I think it’s shadow purple!

https://www.michaels.com/product/bernat-blanket-yarn-10518867

8 Likes

Some ideas!: octopus, squid , spider, scorpion or fish

4 Likes

A scorpion and fish would be really cool, thanks!!

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe a purple dragon or a purple cat! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hmm maybe a mushroom!?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

well, obviously ribbot.

dragon, axolotl, or maybe a bat or cat for halloween?

there’s this one almost no sew axolotl pattern i love, pretty cute, small, and quick. i can share a photo and the pattern if you like

1 Like

Aww that’s so cute!! I think I’ll make a purple dragon!!

1 Like

A mushroom would be cool, and it fits for fall!!

1 Like

I didn’t even think of Ribbot lol!! Also, I would love the pattern if you can!

1 Like

Scrunchie’s sell really well

2 Likes

Good idea! I actually use scrunchies a lot!

They only take half an hour ( depending on how fast you can crochet) :partying_face::grin::star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I just a good pattern, thanks for the idea!

1 Like

just to be clear, it’s not mine

2 Likes

There sooo cute they’ll sell really well

1 Like

happy to help! hope it goes well!

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

(post deleted by author)