What was your favorite project to make?

I’m currently trying to procrastinate my ever growing pile of wips, so I want to know what everyone’s favorite thing that they’ve made so far! Mine is a rainbow scrap cardigan I’ve made recently.

11 Likes

This is my favorite thing I’ve ever made

9 Likes

I love to make plushie army’s, basically you make the same plushie a bunch of times in different colors then put them all in one spot I usually use my bathtub, and then laugh at how much time you’ve wasted

8 Likes

I love making scrap sweaters all from one base colour in different shades. I started with a bunch of browns/neutrals and worked in varying thickness of stripes. then I made a purple one too.
(I’m now taking both of them apart to remake as I made them way too oversized initially)

I also really love making basic amigurumi or flat lay shapes that take no time at all, like you get something adorable so fast!!

10 Likes

I love double knitting and I was lucky enough to be one of two testers for this blanket. :blush:

10 Likes

For my hubs: it’s an artistic throw that looks like a Koi Meditation Pond.

7 Likes

All of your projects look so good while I’m working on crocheting toilet paper :joy:

5 Likes

My favorite project that I’ve ever made are these stingrays

8 Likes

My favorite project to make tho is I’m obsessed with crocheting dinosaurs right now

9 Likes

My grand daughter’s wedding shawl :).

11 Likes

Your granddaughter is gorgeous and so is the shawl!!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

What yarn did you use? It is so flowy!

7 Likes

thank you ;). I put it as a free pattern in my shop. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I used Cascade 220 fingering weight. I think I bought it from Knit Picks, it’s a 100% Peruvian Highland wool and comes in 50gram skeins that have 273 yds (250 meters). I think I used 5 skeins. It looks drapey because I blocked it. Blocking a large piece of lace is a pain lol, but worth it. Lace doesn’t show well if it’s not blocked, but it’s like magic after blocking :). It took me 45 hrs over a couple of months to knit.

6 Likes

Wow 45 hours :exploding_head:

6 Likes

It took 2 months working on it an hr or two most days. I didn’t knit on it everyday, but quite a few and I needed time to block it. I was on a time deadline :joy:.

6 Likes

I really enjoyed making these bag holders. Super cute. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Ma favourite thing I made until now is a granny square bag. The one that was popular on tiktok, I think last year

5 Likes

Sooo freakin’ cute!

6 Likes

This is the coolest thing ever! I love this idea. Beautiful

2 Likes