What would be your dream pattern?

If you could have someone make a pattern for Crochet, what would it be? I’m looking to start designing patterns, likely for free at first.

Thus, I need some ideas! What kind of patterns would you like? For instance, a shirt, pants, skirt, amigurumi, plushies, etc. You can be as detailed or as vague as possible. I’m looking for some inspo, and I figured why not ask this wonderful community?

So let me know what you want!
A demo doge? A sleek summer tank top? The possibilities are endless.

10 Likes

i’d love to see a nice tank top pattern! ive been trying to find the perfect one to make :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m a beginner, and I’ve noticed it’s kinda hard to find free, easy animal plushies, like cows, bunnies, etc. So those would be awesome.

7 Likes

I would love a pattern with a video how to do a lil more diffecult things or make a pattern for absolute beginners.

7 Likes

I’ve bee really interested in making a tank top, are there specific ways you’re looking for it to be done? Like in a round or seamed? Along with that, are you looking for more or less coverage?

4 Likes

I could definitely work on something like that! Any animals you have a preference for? Do you like sewing or would you prefer a no sew pattern?

@Jadecroche what more difficult things would you like to learn? A particular stitch? Sewing? or would you prefer something like MagicAlie mentioned with a simple beginner pattern for amigurumi/stuffed animals?

6 Likes

The beginning animals sounds fun. Pictures and videos for sure help for a beginner with a pattern.

4 Likes

I want someone to make a banana dog.

9 Likes

i’d like a seamed top with more coverage! maybe one with a similar front/top as this one!

5 Likes

a cottagecore milkmaid dress, that would literally make my world

6 Likes

oh my god im on it this would be so cute O.O

4 Likes

I can see what I can do! When I’ve made tops before I’ve only ever made them for me in my size, so I’ll have to see if I can whip up something that can translate to other sides easier!

@cozyrosecrochet oh my gosh that sounds so cute too o.o I love cottagecore vibes, again clothing takes forever but I’ll see if maybe in the future that would be something I could attempt!

@Jadecroche I’ll see what I can do! I can def get pictures, but I’ll see if I can maybe get some recording equipment (or at least a stand) to make a truly beginner friendly pattern.

6 Likes

If you ever do create it, I’d completely be willing to be a tester :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome! If I get to that I’ll definitely keep that in mind. If anything comes from this post into fruition I intend to let the original idea person test it, regardless if it ends up being free or not. <3

5 Likes

that’s such a great idea!

7 Likes