what zodiac sign are you??

what zodiac sign are you??? Im am a virgo hey yall!!!
tag people who might be intrested!!! @notmimi @Pickle42 @NessCat @EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful @SweetTomato if i forgot any sorry!! :purple_heart:

20 Likes

lmaoo im an ariess yaaallz x3 :aries:
@maddiecore @nesscat @sakuracrochets @littlemisswonderful @PearlCrochets @CreshesxCritters @Coxkroach @XxTheCosmosxX @Pickle42

13 Likes

Iโ€™m Capricorn :capricorn::skull: a goat mermaid how fun :face_with_peeking_eye:
@EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @sakuracrochets

7 Likes

Iโ€™m a scorpio! People think that means im mean but im not :roll_eyes: @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @LatteCrochet @BreesBees @FluffyYarnCreations @Abug1249 @littlemisswonderful @Tryarn

12 Likes

@SweetTomato it says scorpio women have compassion and empathy and strong and go out their way to help others!!! doesnt sound mean to me :purple_heart:

3 Likes

capricorn! :))

3 Likes

Aww thats amazingg i like that better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: its just ppl in school call scorpios rude

4 Likes

I am a Leo, but @SweetTomato said she didnโ€™t think I acted like one?? Lol, idk; forgot exactly what she said. She probably said she had never met a Leo before. I donโ€™t understand zodiacs and what they mean.

3 Likes

When did i say that :joy:

4 Likes

@LatteCrochet your a leo you like attention and are extroverted!!! also your a leader!!

3 Likes

Well she does like attention sometimes lol, bt not always extroverted (definitely more than me tho; sometimes i ask her to talk to ppl for me)

4 Likes

in chimes last year or the year before; I remember exactly where we were sitting, lol

3 Likes

Lol, what do u mean??

3 Likes

You always say the most random things and it draws attention to you lol. Also i think i said you werent completely like a leo cause i didnt see you as a leader (no offense)

4 Likes

Definitely true about the leader in most things, considering the fact I have anger issues (from my mom), and I sometimes try to get attention but not always from saying strange things

3 Likes

@LatteCrochet @SweetTomato yall truly are freinds!!! :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you, lol

3 Likes

LEO The Lion!
:leo:
:lion:

4 Likes

Lol ya sometimes people call us an old married couple :joy:

3 Likes

Well ive got anger issues from my dad so were even :upside_down_face: