Whats a daily problem you have?

I have a school assignment where im supposed to enjineer something to fix another problem, but idk what to do
So far i have some ideas :
Loosing that 1 sock in the dryer (crochet a mesh sock bag to wash & dry them in)
Messy electrical cords (Craft a thing that hides them)

I’d love some problems people have so i can hopefully get better ideas lmao!

21 Likes

Sorry I have no idea!

1 Like

i always struggle waking up on time. i set my alarm, it wakes me up, I, still half asleep, reach over to turn it off. and then i fall back asleep.

idk how that could help?? maybe an alarm that goes off every minute until you press something across the room???

4 Likes

My brother :japanese_ogre:/j/j
Umm finding the centre pull on plush yarn.idk anymore
Tbh what lily said is true .

2 Likes

Pleeease find a good way to make a magic ring out of plush yarn lol. Seriously tho the one sock thing I should do

4 Likes

I need an alarm clock that just smacks me til I wake up…

6 Likes

I think you should do the sock bag thingy, and maybe expand that to anywhere you would lose them Btw love the Ramshackle pop. Need to watch that <3

2 Likes

Oh theres a rlly easy way (:
Take acrylic yarn, make the base of the MR, then sc or hdc or wtv with plush yarn and your good (use a thin but strong yarn for the acrylic, otherwise itll have a spot on the bottom)

4 Likes

when my mom (or I) ask me/needs me to do something like clean your room like5 mins later I forget soooo yea…

3 Likes

I’ll have to try that cause I don’t know how many bernat baby velvet magic rings I’ve broken lol

2 Likes

i hv a problem for when i never hv the motivation to clean my room :sob:

1 Like

Um being behind in homework :face_with_head_bandage::sob:

2 Likes

a daily promblem for me is my siblings!!! LOL joking :sweat_smile: :skull: a idea is to make a magnetic force alarm clock to wake people up or crochet strings to tie socks together when you wash them or crochet a bag where you can but soap inside for you dont need sponges when you wash dishes!!! Hope this helps if i doesnt sorry.

2 Likes

People

1 Like

that’s so real

2 Likes

Mine would be keeping my dog off my lap so I can crochet. She don’t like it when I’m doing something else other than pay attention to her.

2 Likes