Whats everyones favourite go-to snack?

I need some not-super messy snacks for on the road while crafting, anyone willing to share their favourites?

16 Likes

Fruit snacks!

5 Likes

I was going to say that lol

3 Likes

hah took your idea

2 Likes

Also if you want to be healthy, fruit

2 Likes

uhm none at all or juniper :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

I like gummies or nerds rope, nerds gummy, or just nerds aren’t messy! Also they are delicious in my opinion!

3 Likes

Granola bars (specifically chewy chocolate chip)

3 Likes

I always bring goldfish, apples, carrots, granola bars, fruit snacks, pretzels, trail mix, crackers or anything else like those. If I think of more I’ll add em! :))

6 Likes

Usually when I am on the road we bring nutragrain bars and sometimes we will stop at a gas station and grab maybe some chips or sandwiches sometimes if we have the money and we need to have a bathroom break lol. One time when I was like really young we were on our way to Michigan and me and my brother had these breakfast lunchables and if I remember right my brother somehow got covered in the little syrup so we had to stop to get cleaned up but that is only if I remember correctly lol

Travel Roadtrip GIF by tripo

6 Likes

I don’t eat when I crochet cause most my pieces are for my shop but, anything like nuts or seeds are a great snack to take with you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmmmm… I have to do things called “clean snacks” for theater for when we are in costume during tech week what comes to mind immediately is carrots (sorry no dip), fruit snacks, apples, crackers, and goldfish but not the kind that leave residue on your fingers. So yeah!

5 Likes

Graham crackers or fruit roll ups

1 Like

Gold fish, fruit snacks, fruit roll ups, sunchips, doritoes, nerds gummy clusters, dots homeade pretzels country style, apple chips and many more I can’t think of right now!

1 Like

Jelly tablets just by themselves not set :kissing_heart::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Omg such great, protein filled snacks!!!

1 Like

I’m a Southern gal, and a meat LOVER, so I always shoot for jerky, which gives a good boost of protein. Yep, I always snap into a Slim Jim when i can :muscle:
But, if I don’t have any on hand, i like to munch on fruit and nuts, which give the body a GREAT amount of nutrients and vitamins. :grapes::banana::apple:
My family of 4 likes to get the Gourmetnut Power Up trail mixes, which have different blends of nuts, fruits and even chocolates! There are plenty enough in each bag for all of us to enjoy, plus they taste durn good.
My mom even takes the fruit pieces and sets them aside to make peanut butter “power bites”, but those disappear :rofl:

2 Likes

I love smartfood popcorn, chez-its, apple sauce pouches, and sour candy!!:sparkles::yum:

2 Likes

Messy food? Use toothpicks LOL

1 Like

big brain lol