What's today on your needles?

Beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lovely… looks like it will be plenty warm too!

2 Likes

Thanks!! It was some old FatCatKnits that was DEEP stash, lol. Not sure if she still dyes or not.

They really are :slight_smile: And typically do grow quickly. Unfortunately, I had to frog them as they just weren’t working with the pattern. Going to cast on a different pattern though :slight_smile:

:laughing: I do it ALL the time. I have had people tell me that it is soothing to them, lol.

Welcome! And how pretty!!!

2 Likes

nice blanket :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning in Engelberg

6 Likes

@Peggy I love that yarn behind the red piece you’re knitting. What is it? It’s very pretty!!

2 Likes

It’s a had dyed yarn out of Hungary. NinaHandDyed on Etsy…Cosmic Dust.

3 Likes

I’m making this cowl for a gift:

5 Likes

I looove making mitred squares!

1 Like

I have several skeins of hand dyed yarn that I love to knit into shawls or shawlettes!

3 Likes

I have two sweaters on the needles: one big Aran sweater for my FIL ( 60 inch chest circumference…so long term project) and a Larsdatter in plotloppi for me

1 Like

I’m almost finished with on of my Hats for Warmth projects, using my Mandalorian stitch marker and progress keeper ;). I encourage everyone that can find the time to knit a hat or more for your homeless shelters. I love “I Love this Yarn” for this, although I’d rather use wool, they may not have a way to properly care for wool, I’m sure tho, all is is appreciated. When I’m done with this, hopefully today, as I’m at the crown, I need to pick up and finish the Te Ara fingerless mitts I’m working on.

6 Likes

This is amazing! You’re absolutely right!
And the stitch markers are super cute!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks!! I’m a huge Mandalorian fan!! I get them from AdoreKnit on Etsy.

1 Like

I’m knitting a pullover (my first one). It’s The Perforated Sweater by Suvi Simola. I’m using Sublime cashmere, silk and merino in a powder blue. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it fits.

2 Likes