What's today on your needles?

Hello everyone!
Hope you are having a great day and a beautiful project on the needles. Tell me about it :blush:

I got some blue to green gradient yarn that looks like the team colors of the Seahawks :football: and would be great as a scarf.

Couldn’t decide if I want to knit garter stitch or do seed stitch.
The solution: Bought the yarn twice an make one scarf for hubby and one for me :wink:

8 Likes

i’m testing a dragon cardigan, I knit it with a fluffy yarn :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My day has been quite busy since first thing this morning, so I am JUST getting ready to pick up my crochet hook and whip up a few baby hats for the NICU. Tonight I’ll be sitting down working on a pattern a friend of mine wrote to test it out for her.

4 Likes

I just finished a pair of socks for a Christmas present for a friend. I made her a pair several years ago, and her husband shrunk them when he decided to surprise her by helping her with the wash. I don’t enjoy making socks, so it’s taken me this long to replace them for her!

15 Likes

:joy: It’s the thought that counts!!

What BEAUtiful socks!!

4 Likes

Thanks! I hope they’re an okay replacement for her. :wink:

2 Likes

Ummm, everything :smiley:

At this exact moment, a pair of sport weight socks is what I’m actively working on.

But earlier this morning, at church, I was working on a couple of hats and I also have another pair of socks and a sweater going :smiley:
I may be a tad bit crazy, lol.

11 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! Your friend is going to love, love, love those… and if she doesn’t, she’s crazy!!

3 Likes

She’s a crocheter, and always appreciative of hand-made things. I think she’ll be happy! Thanks so much!

4 Likes

Beautiful yarn!

3 Likes

They look great. I’m not so much into patterns when it comes to socks. Want to improve my skills :smiley:

3 Likes

Sport weight socks sounds like some cozy socks. Hope they are growing fast, too.

2 Likes

Socks can be a challenge. They’re definitely not my favorite thing to knit, but I feel so accomplished when I finish a pair,

3 Likes

Hi @KellyJune! Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m tickled to be here!

3 Likes

Welcome :wave:

3 Likes

I knit in church too!

I’ve got a few things on my needles, but I’m concentrating on working up a shawelette pattern for hand dyed yarns.

3 Likes

Sounds lovely! I crochet in church before mass (I put everything away when mass starts). I’ve got more baby hats for the NICU on my hook today!

2 Likes

Hi everyone :grin:

First post here! I’m working on adding a square to my Cozy Momories blanket, while watching @BadWolfGirlDesigns on YouTube :two_hearts:

11 Likes

That’s lovely! And welcome to Ribblr :purple_heart:

3 Likes