What's your Current Projects

What are your plan to crochet or knit in this month

7 Likes

I have a schedule of tests I’m going to be doing, plus I’m working on two current designs and playing with ideas for a third, and college.

Also have plans for a specific ami for my gmom for christmas. ^-^

Sooo… 9 projects due, 1 planned, 2 patterns in design, 2 on the back burner. They are:
Projects: Whale, Cauldron, Sphere, Ghost, Mushroom, Turtle, Pumpkin Doll, MythCat, Dragonfly Doll, Tube Top
Planned: Raven
Design: Eyes and a Surprise
Backburner: Octopus and Parasaur

Most of the projects are small or I would be so overbooked right now. XD

7 Likes

I’ve got several lol!

On hooks I have:

1. About 1/3 of an Iris Scarf Lite completed
  2. I’m recording a tutorial for my new dragon plush pattern. I’ve finished the head, body, and tail (all one piece). I’ve still got legs, claws, horns, and wings.
  3. I’m working on a scarf design to work with advent kits for fingering weight yarn for crocheters. I’ve done 4 out of 12 minis so far.
  4. I’ve still got half of a scarf to finish for my dad. It’s Tunisian crochet, and it’s based off the Fourth Doctor’s scarf.
  5. Still working on making the granny squares out of monthly yarn club yarn I get.

I also have a cardigan that I have the yarn for that I still need to start.

6 Likes

I’m working on a dragonfly doll, I have almost finished a pair of cat claw gloves and im planing on making a dragon pattern

6 Likes

As of right now I am working on 2 projects that I can bounce back and forth to, one is a tester frog and the other in a manitee

6 Likes

A Manatee?so cool

5 Likes

I have a picture of it, so I can show u if youed like!

5 Likes

Yeah, I would love to see a picture, I love Manatees

4 Likes

Some patterns that I am currently making or about to make this week:
A collab bag pattern with @CreshesxCritters
A shirt/crop top that I’m free handing
October Mystery Pattern
Duck With Frog Hat
And other test that I have <3

5 Likes

So, if I ever get a break in testing (not likely because there are so many wonderful designs out there), I would like to finish my Gecko Frecko (currently legless).

Then there are a number of amigurumi and handbag patterns in my list I’d like to make. Somehow I don’t think I will get to all of these in the same month.

5 Likes

6 Likes

i have a pattern i’m working on, a patchwork sweater in the works, and hopefully some little cat ears for my headphones <3

6 Likes

Im working on a bag collab pattern thingy with @anon12722758, a pair of gloves. pair of legwarmers, and hats :3

4 Likes

so have so much to do …

3 Likes

I am also planing to make a sweater but I dont have any pattern in mind

4 Likes

:cat: cat claw gloves are super cute

4 Likes

good luck with your projects

3 Likes

Show us I would lobe to see what are you working on .

3 Likes

I enjoy it so much though. ^-^

3 Likes

Duck with a frog hat is a fun project

4 Likes