What's your favorite tea to drink when crafting?

It really is picture perfect :heart_eyes: I’ve totally had this happen to me before when I’m crocheting and/or knitting in the mornings (or any time of day) with tea or hot cocoa! I sometimes use a regular mug but lately I’ve been using travel mugs so my drink stays warm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh my goodness you do not know how many times I’ve reheated my tea after I forget about it :joy: That’s why I highly recommend using travel mugs if you want your warm drink to stay warm for a really long time, although it is nice to use a regular mug :blush:

It probably takes me a couple of hours for me to get completely done with a cup as well :laughing:

Yes oh my goodness those teas are the best!

I’ve never used actual blended leaves in my tea, I’ve always used the bagged tea. I’m curious: What’s the difference? Does it taste fresher? Or is it just personal preference? :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve used travel mugs but I have an acutlmtual mug fetish lol a giant Friend’s cup is my favorite for coffee. I just like to have the mug experience I guess lol.

1 Like

Loose teas to me taste a little stronger. The ones where there’s dried berries and such in the blends are more fragrant. You know how black teas have that strong almost bittery bite when it steeps too long, I find these hand blended ones don’t do that.

1 Like

That makes sense! :blush:

That’s good to know! :blush:

They must smell nice too! :wink:

I should have said Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate by Laura In The Kitchen.

1 Like

Well recently I had my Covid-19 jab and didn’t feel great, so just had hot water with lemon, honey and ginger, although I’m not quite sure if it counts as tea :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:+1:I’ll be sure to check it out!:blush:

Hot water, lemon, honey and ginger, that would be ginger tea wouldn’t it? :wink:

2 Likes

That sounds like homemade tea! :wink:

I’ve planted some mint recently too, although not had enough to try it yet. I love mint tea!

3 Likes

I love mint tea too! :blush:

2 Likes

Hot chocolate is my favorite.
Recently, I have had a cup ir two of “Wakocha, Japanese tea”.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you posted this on the wrong topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love hot chocolate too! :blush:

1 Like

Ooh! Sounds interesting! Did you like it?:blush:

I did thank you! Was having too much fun and posting to too many different topics! And I sent my answer for your post to my neighbor! I was a hot mess! Lol

But to answer your question I just like good old fashion sun tea. Simple basic and makes me remember my grandma who taught me how to crochet.

1 Like

Recently I have been loving Pumpkin chai tea!

1 Like

Nice! :blush: