What's your favorite tea to drink when crafting?

Hi Everyone!
I like to drink Country Peach Passion Herbal Tea and Hot Chocolate when I craft!

Do you like to drink tea when you craft?
If so, what kind of tea do you drink?
Is it herbal?
What flavor?
If you don’t drink tea when you craft, do you drink anything else?
Do you not drink anything when you craft?

And…

What craft(s) do you usually do when drinking your tea/other drink?

I usually crochet when I drink tea/hot cocoa! I might knit a little too :wink:

I look forward to hearing what teas/drinks you like! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I’m a simple guy, so it’s either English tea or Peppermint tea for me :tea:
I do enjoy and occasional Oolong brew though.

2 Likes

:tea: Sounds refreshing! :tea:

1 Like

5 Likes

Mostly drink water. Coffee in the mornings. Random tea for a treat. Really should drink it more, or instead. Have tried some pine needle teas lately. (research the types and id of trees first). Spruce was my favorite so far.

1 Like

Where do you get your pine needle teas from? :blush:

1 Like

I usually don’t drink anything since I’m super paranoid about spilling it on my project :confounded: (I know it probably won’t happen, but I’m really clumsy​:joy:) if I do drink something, I will drink water!!

1 Like

I am, too! Here’s a tip: If you ever want to drink something when working on a project, I would suggest using one of those travel mugs so there’s less of a risk of spilling stuff on your project! :slight_smile: That’s what I do :tea:

I sometimes feel like that, too! That’s why I use the travel mug :blush:

2 Likes

Haha that’s such a simple but brilliant idea!! I will definitely have to get my travel mugs out! :blush:

1 Like

Yes, definitely try it out, you’ll love it!! :blush: I always think I’m going to spill something on my way up the stairs or when I’m walking around when I have an open cup, but travel mugs solve it all! :joy: I started doing it when I really wanted my drink to stay warm for a long time and I was doing many things around the house :blush: if I forgot about my drink then (hopefully!) it would still be warm when I remembered it! :hugs:

1 Like

local pine trees. My daughter has the Spruce, and we have Cedar. The white pine are at the park, but not my favorite. And since I have the other two.

1 Like

This video helped me ID them. I hope the link is OK here.

2 Likes

Wow! This is great! I think I have some pine trees in my backyard, mostly white pine, so I’ll have to try making some pine needle tea sometime :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Still be sure it’s a safe species. And my daughter said not too much or it will detox you. Safety first.

1 Like

Herbal mango green tea is my favorite but I’ll drink just about anything! I like Pepsi, water and White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice in the cold months.

2 Likes

Ooh very tropical! :heart_eyes: But I will say that I’ve never liked regular Green Tea before, so I’m not sure if I’d like it or not :thinking: But I do love Mango! :heart_eyes:

What’s White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice? I looked it up and “White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate” came up, is that what you’re talking about? :blush: It sounds really good but I’ve never heard of it before :hugs:

1 Like

Totally!

Oh wow! :open_mouth:

Definitely!

1 Like

Not that detox is a bad thing … you just have to be ready. Experience talking here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That makes sense! :+1: :blush:

Its funny because the idea of hot coffee or tea when I knit in the mornings is so picture perfect, but reality is I knit so many rows the drink gets cold. I literally sip twice work then reheat and repeat.

It’ll take me over an hour to get half way done with a cup lol. But I love all fruity herbal teas with a little honey. There’s a local shop that has hand blended leaves, I prefer those over bagged tea.

3 Likes