What's your latest FO? Share a picture or a journal!

8 Likes

:clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! I just signed up, so Iā€™m still learning my way around. Love it so far! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes

this pattern is by crochetingallday it is so cutešŸ«šŸ»
Screenshot 2021-09-13 7.43.19 PM

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i finished another baby flax sweater and a charity hat. working on the comfort shawl and a hat for my granddaughter and those two will now be priorities, but another baby flax will be in the works soon. a. knitterā€™s life is never done :wink:.

8 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: that is wayyyy better than I could make. Love the colours of the jumper

3 Likes

I love that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

itā€™s the Flax pull over by Tin Can Knits, the pattern is a top down so after the yoke, you put the sleeves on a holder and continue knitting the body and then go back and pick up the sleeves. Everything is knit in the round so no seams to sew up! Itā€™s a free pattern. The yarn I chose, Yarn Bee, Soft and Sleek, stripes by Hobby Lobby does most of the work as it is in stripes, i only have to do some color management on the sleeves, so the yarn makes it look like I did all the work ;p.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Wowā€¦ā€¦ do you have any suggestions for non scratchy yarn for a cardigan from the brand Katia? Or yarn that is available in Europe? Also stuff that wonā€™t break the bank

3 Likes

i am not familiar with that brand of yarn. if you have any ā€œbig boxā€ (could be any big store that also carries yarn, Here it would be Hobby Lobby, Michaelā€™s, and Joannā€™s.) You can see if they have something. Also these stores also sell onlineā€¦ i prefer wool yarns, but for the baby things I use a synthetic blend because most (not all) donā€™t have the time or knowledge to care for wool.

3 Likes

Finished this up last night!

4 Likes

hi, this is my latest finished project. Made this top with adjusting the pattern of the lost souls shawl, a tutorial on youtube (the lost souls blanked), and a little bit of my own inspitation.

3 Likes

my latest finished object is another flax baby sweater. Have decided that Iā€™ll be doing plain but pretty colors from here on out instead of this lovely stripe colors, because the last two sweaters I knit (have to do color management on the sleeves) i ran short of one of the colors on one of the sleeves. will be less work weaving in all those ends and less stress worrying about the color using a non stripe yarn.

5 Likes

my last finished product is this ghost for Halloween :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I just finished this today. Heā€™s Alex, one of Mariaā€™s Letodolls. Absolutely adorable.

6 Likes