What's your most recent finished project?

i love it!

4 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Thank you :smiley::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Looks good and love your choice of yarn. Not to mention that adorable model you have there.

Thank you again for your input and most of all, your time.
Sandi

5 Likes

I love the color and feel off this yarn. Crocheting with it, not so much, hahaha! I think, her as a model, for your headbands, has just become a thing over here.:laughing: And no problem, I really enjoy doing these tests for you!

5 Likes

Ribblr paid pattern.

7 Likes

Awwhh

4 Likes

How cute!! :blush:

2 Likes

Just finished a secret Christmas gift… a pretty purple cabled crocheted headband. Used a Very soft sport weight yarn and an E4 (3.5 mm hook). Little frustrating to do because yarn wanted to split, but might have been my hook not having a good point. I purchased same yarn in pink, light blue, silver, and grey. There is wonderful sheen to the yarn, so it is going to make pretty gifts. One fingerless handwarmer done to match. Don’t tell! The great-granddaughters have favorite colors… shhhh​:gift:

7 Likes

What vibrant color!!!

4 Likes

awwh thats so sweet :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thank you​:heavy_heart_exclamation:This particular purple yarn is very pretty and the purple- loving-granddaughter saw it on Amazon. It’s incredibly soft with a beautiful sheen to it.

5 Likes

This is my Texan long horn cow

7 Likes

That’s a fabulous looking longhorn cow!!

5 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

Thank you so much. It took 6weeks to make :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

5 Likes

Reminds me of a picture I took a couple years ago

4 Likes

Wow look at them all

5 Likes

awhhh