What's your most recent finished project?

`My most recently finished project is a whale from rose lily amigurumi! I’m really proud of it because it’s my first project where the stitch count has been correct in every round!

22 Likes

Aww so cute does it have a name? My most recent project was a butterfly pattern test, he’s called Bob…

15 Likes

Awww! Bob is so cute! I’ve named it bubbles :slight_smile:

7 Likes

awww Tysm. Bubbles is such a cute name, could I give him backstory please? :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ofc​:two_hearts:

8 Likes

I recently made made a dukky :hatched_chick:

Ps the shrimp was one of my first projects so don’t judge how I drew the mouth on with felt tip​:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Btw she’s called boop

15 Likes

awhh so cute!! (dw we all have embarassing first projects :joy:)

8 Likes

My knit look crochet sweater vest

11 Likes

see my dolly in other post.

5 Likes

I tried a little micro crochet and finished a pair of witch hat earrings!

12 Likes

I’m not able to post my most most recent, haha designers request until she publishes. But the second most recent finish is this

It’s Bowser’s shell from super Mario Bros. I didn’t close up one edge of it, so I can turn it into a purse or backpack.

11 Likes

Everyone’s projects look amazing! My most recently finished crochet project was this ankylosaurs, a pattern test for TriassicCrafts.

11 Likes

ahhh its so cute!

6 Likes

omg thats so cute i really want to try micro crochet

7 Likes

thats really cool!

6 Likes

oml i love him!!

7 Likes

when Bubbles was a young boy, he loved to dance with his mum Mrs Bubbles on a Saturday evening whilst watching their favourite TV show Strictly Come Dancing, when he was 14 he joined the Julliard school and now Bubbles is living out his dream. Will you join Bubbles and reach for the stars?

(Hope u like it and sorry for the late reply)

6 Likes

its ok! i love this story its so cute!! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Aww tysm

6 Likes

What an imagination! So cool!

6 Likes