wheel keeps disappearing?

my chromebook just did the same thing? @Ribblr any idea how we could fix this?

4 Likes

well- ribblr just a giveaway and changed the wheel, that could be the issue but try to log out and log back in to see if it works.

its not working for me either, but i bet its js the wheel that ribblr is currently updating,

7 Likes

Ribblr announced in their giveaway winners post that they are changing the wheel from a daily spin to a random weekly spin, in the hopes of offering more wins with the wheel.
I would assume that because of their changes to the wheel, it is causing this glitch for a lot of people today.

Someone else made a post of experiencing this same issue, which had a lot of comments of others experiencing it as well, and Ribblr responded there that they are looking into it

9 Likes

its doing this to me too :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem​:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yep, randomly once a week! So make sure to check the wheel if it works again, as I’m not sure if it will be the same wheel or a different wheel.

4 Likes

Simple issue! Ribblr just changed it to a weekly spin, so your daily spin isn’t registering properly. Make sure to check back every day though, as the new wheel refreshes randomly once a week! Hope this helps <3

4 Likes

okay i understand now thanks

4 Likes

I don’t ever have any luck anyway :laughing:

2 Likes

Same issue here i havent been able to get it for a while :sweat:

3 Likes

This glitch was showing the wheel even if you where not eligible to have one :wink:
But once clicked → it removed itself (as it should have been to begin with)
Fixed.
Sorry about that,
Avi @ Tech Team

@Nitete @LoafOfBread @lynnca1972 @E1izabethCrochets @Karametra @zuzzan @PearlCrochets @LE3THAL @JaeaRenee @anon74877402 @EV13isSPOCY @AdolosFlow @FluffyYarnCreations @MayaPapaya7

11 Likes

ty for fixing it so quickly! (:

3 Likes

Amazingly quick! Ty!

3 Likes

Happened to me too!!

2 Likes

I was having the same issue it seems to be working now though :smiley:

2 Likes

I think the wheel function is quite glitched from my personal experience with the app. There have been days where the wheel doesn’t show at all. It has been 24 hours between when I checked as well and it still doesn’t show.

When I first started using the app, it showed up once a week sometimes.

Recently, I have had it malfunction in a way that it disappears when I click on it.

The worst offender is when I get “no luck” for a week straight on the times that the wheel does show.

Does the wheel actually deliver anything besides “no luck” and ribblr membership coupons? I can’t afford a membership at the moment so the coupon doesn’t do much for me either.

Does the wheel disappear for anyone else? I am not sure if it is supposed to be a daily thing at this point anymore.

3 Likes

This has already been solved! @leaders, please merge this topic with the solved one.
The wheel has switched to a weekly schedule, so your spin is broken. Ribblr is trying to fix the daily wheel showing up then disappearing, but you don’t have a spin yet. Keep checking back though as the wheel now refreshes randomly every week. No more daily wheel!
Also, for the no luck thing, Ribblr has a prize pool which the wheel pulls from, and the prize pool refreshes every week. When the wheel was daily, if you did it late enough, you would almost always get “No Luck” as the prize pool was empty. Sorry for the other glitches, but this one isn’t too big of an issue!

3 Likes