wheel keeps disappearing?

Hey @Ribblr i was wondering if this is an issue on my end, but every time i click the wheel to spin it, it disappears. it reappears when i reopen the app, but dissapears again after i click it. any suggestions on how to fix this?

13 Likes

Same issue for me…

5 Likes

I have a few ideas:

1. Try the web version of Ribblr
  2. Log out and back in
  3. Uninstall and reinstall the app
  4. Try a hard shutdown of your device

I hope this helps! If the above doesn’t work, message Ribblr support about the issue. They are very helpful!

5 Likes

I’ll try it on my laptop when i get to school

4 Likes

Same issue here.

4 Likes

Same issue here too

4 Likes

Same issues

3 Likes

It may be helpful to know if you’re using the app or the website and seeing the disappearing spin wheel.

I just found the same problem on both the app on my phone and the website on my PC.

3 Likes

im using my phone

3 Likes

it also does not work on laptop

3 Likes

Same issue on laptop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Our engineers are looking into it

10 Likes

thanks!

4 Likes

Perhaps because the wheel has switched to a random day once a week, your daily spin isn’t registering? Try every day this week to see if it will spin. With the new weekly spin update, the spin is probably just broken if it was supposed to be your daily spin.

5 Likes

I’m confused, is there a secondary wheel?

4 Likes

No, Ribblr just recently changed the wheel to refresh randomly once a week instead of every 24 hours, since the wheel prize pool is refreshed every week, they changed the wheel to weekly to make it fair. It might be due to this change, your daily spin doesn’t register so the wheel doesn’t work.

4 Likes

so you can only spin once a week now?

4 Likes

Whenever i go to the homepage it shows the wheel, but once i click on it it acts as its taking me to the wheel (the screen darkens a bit) and then goes back to the homepage, except no wheel. Once i refresh the page it shows the wheel is back and keeps doing that

I am on the website and cannot access the app and i’m unable to convert a video to show the problem, i can try to take screenshots though

18 Likes

mabey your device is no longer combatiable

4 Likes

mabey try another device???

4 Likes