Who likes Vintage crochet patterns?

I love Vintage items of all types,Crochet is no different, especially love Vintage pattern books and pamphlets. I’m waiting to receive a pattern in the mail, should come this week. It is a pattern made with…… thread of course.

13 Likes

i love vintage patterns! ive found some online and i really want to buy a couple from etsy!

6 Likes

Me! I love them :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Collected a few so far :smiley:

6 Likes

They are lovely I hope the one I ordered come tomorrow, Actually I forgot I have two coming,

4 Likes

They are fun to look for, and so different than what is out there now.

5 Likes

Indeed :smiley:

5 Likes

They are so pretty. I love vintage things

5 Likes

Don’t buy vintage patterns. They’re online for free.
@avaf0gg @CraftsbyNicB @anon51435716 @Kevan06

10 Likes

I love rescuing old books and old magazines.
But thanks for the link​:heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Yes!! I’m a vintage crochet magazine collector & reseller. I can spend hours browsing through them.

8 Likes

I love vintage doilies and tablecloths I thought I was weird for that lol. I do appreciate the new stuff too but vintage eek!!! :rofl:

7 Likes

I know. I found that website too. And I have lots of old patterns from family members. I haven’t made a a lot of them though. Just don’t really have the time

7 Likes

Oh! Where do you sell yours?
I need to browse :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you, I have found several places online, and gotten patterns. Part of the fun of being a “lover” of pre loved patterns is having the “physical”, pamphlet or leaflet, I am very old school. It is part of the vintage experience,

4 Likes

Not weird at all, in fact you have excellent taste!

5 Likes

It’s Crochet Is My Yoga :blush:
There’s quite a bit there and I still have so much to add. I bought a friend’s inventory who was moving out of the country.

5 Likes

Awww, lucky and poor her.
I moved from Germany 8 years ago and left almost everything behind.
(Not that you could tell by my current stash and books :joy:)

5 Likes

I love vintage crochet patterns! I just haven’t really gotten around to making any yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also, I was given lots of vintage doilies/other useful crocheted things + some sewn things as well from a friend, so I’m hoping to find some time to try to recreate them. Some of them have such intricate designs on them! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m in a plant group on FB and every two weeks we have a wish day. You can wish for plant unrelated things.
I often wish for unwanted patterns and yarns.
Scored vintage pattern booklets and vintage yarn (I don’t mind)
The two green skeins are from Germany.
Tickles me pink, cause the place they were made is just two hours frost my hometown :joy::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Cool! From

4 Likes