Who wants to test this crochet/knit hat pattern before it's released?

New patterns from the Ribblr design team - Winter Festivity Hat: Both Knitting and Crochet versions available.
If you want to test it out before it’s released, let us know and we will gift you your chosen pattern (knit or crochet)

10 Likes

I wish I could but I’m so full right now with test knitting I just can’t. It seems they all came at once :sweat_smile: so I will keep my eye out for the next one.

Heather

3 Likes

No problem!! Hope to see you testing our next pattern!
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

I would love to test the crochet version.

2 Likes

I would like to test the knit version. Thanks

4 Likes

Gifted to both of you.

2 Likes

Hi. I would love to test this. I cant see if there is a deadline. I knit and crochet and love Norwegian patterns. Thank you

3 Likes

Hi Regina!
The pattern will be released later this month.
It has been tested by a our team members, but we wanted our community members to enjoy it before we officially release it to the public. :blush:
We gifted you the patterns, you can find them in your Ribblr pattern library, so feel free to make them!

Happy crafting!
Team Ribblr :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heartbeat:

3 Likes

What is the timeline for testing? I would be interested in the crochet version

3 Likes

Hi Bree!
The pattern will be released later this month.
It has been tested by a our team members, but we wanted our community members to enjoy it before we officially release it to the public!

We gifted you the crochet version, check your Ribblr pattern library and it should be there.
Enjoy!
Team Ribblr :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m new here. If you are still offering this pattern, I’d love to try a crochet version, if not, I will wait for the release :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Tara and welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:
The pattern was actually released today! We have gifted it to your account, so if you check out your pattern library you can find it there, and start working on your hat!
Feel free to also create a journal and add pictures of your progress!
Happy crafting!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I don’t see this crochet pattern when I search. Has it not been released yet?

1 Like

It has been released! Find it on the Ribblr Free Patterns shop:

1 Like

Not sure how I missed that. Thanks, I got it. Actually already had it in my favorites. Oops.

1 Like