why does your logo mean/profile picture???

hey yall i was wondering what your logo/ profile picture means?? mine is my cat that isnt here with me anymore with a yarn ball and pink background becuase its one of my favorite colors.

19 Likes

omg I was boutta make smt like this!!
my pfp is just a crazy bunneh from toy story 4 :,)
It basically represents me ngl

8 Likes

mine is confused pink panther- i relate ngl​:pensive::raised_hand:

7 Likes

Love it!!!

6 Likes

Mine is just one of my penguins! Even though this one is plain black, don’t be fooled, I have a RAINBOW PENGUIN ARMY!!!:yellow_heart: :rainbow:

6 Likes

awesome!!!

5 Likes

I change mine a decent amount-
It’s a bouquet of half alive/half wilting flowers :bouquet: (:

idk it just seemed symbolic

5 Likes

I change mine a lot lol, but its always guys i like <3

3 Likes

Mine is a pic of the breed of dog I have. (It’s not my dog, it’s just a random pic I found online)

4 Likes

mines one of my very first felting projects

5 Likes

mine’s usually just something/someone from a piece of media i’m interested in. rn it’s a drawing of jack made by one of my pinterest mutuals/maybe friends :Ď

5 Likes

Mine’s from a show I watch. It isn’t mine, I found on Pinterest, but I credited the person in my bio, I think.

5 Likes

Mine is just one of favorite first crochet projects, micro crochet roses! Pretty straight forward but I love roses and I love crocheting them!

6 Likes

Mine is a mini.make of my dog Tilly after she had passed away at thevripe old age of 14. I adored that lady

5 Likes

Mine is a special landscape I crocheted for my Ribblr shop! I also love to garden and am known locally for sharing the flowers and food I grow. :seedling::yarn::yarn::orange_heart:

3 Likes

@suettle love it love to garden to!!!

2 Likes

Mines a dahlia flower. It’s the first thing I painted that whats put in a museum, made me feel like a real artist! I outlined it on illustrator and made it my logo!

4 Likes

@sarahmakinthangs thats amazing first of all and how meaning full!!!

4 Likes

Mine is a photo I took of a lily to make a logo out of for my shop. I like that it looks like this emoji: :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I found mine randomly scrolling on pinterest lol. My previous one was of my axie Mango :slight_smile:

3 Likes