Yeah thats wierd

4 Likes

Hello

3 Likes

It’s not flagging me anymore yay!!!

2 Likes

yay!!

1 Like

We’ve had issues with spam bots posting from extremely new accounts. It may of just needed to verify you were a real human being if your account was just made today. This is to help keep the nasty spam bots away!

3 Likes

Ty sm !

2 Likes

never heard of this, does this happen often to anyone here ?

2 Likes

RIBBLR KEEPS DOING THIS TO ME TOO!!! It keeps saying it’s not a complete sentence-.

2 Likes

A complete sentence, and caps reasons are different. I think the main motivation for that is to stop spamming messages back to back. Especially since all caps can sometimes come off as yelling. It’s not related to being a new account. However, if you are posting complete sentences, and not using all caps, and your account is brand new it’s usually just to verify you’re a real person since spam bots have been around before. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh- ok Ty!

2 Likes

yeah! one day i was really bored and read through the terms of service super carefully, thats the precise reason! they want to prevent spam, maleware, etc on ribblr :]

3 Likes

ahh okay, i thought it was something else that usually happens, but yes, that does happen to me as well :sob:

3 Likes