Why ive been gone recently

Hey everyone, i just wanted to clear some things up as to why i havmt been on here recently

So as you know i havnt been fully active since january this year, other than ribblr i run lots of other social media accounts in which i used to go live on, i went live basically every day and it did gain me alot of recognition and followers from, but i got burnt out from doing them for so long so often that i kind of got a bit bored of crocheting and needed a break to do other stuff until i got back into it, ive also had alot of chnages in my life causing me to be more busy meaning i dont have as much time to do this sort of stuff as much now.

But the good news is i have started crocheting again and will be more active from now on x
I have a couple NEW patterns to be released very soon aswell as starting ny lives again (some of you on here used to watch them) and also testing your guys patterns again!

Woo hoo
So thankyou all for waiting for me and i will hope to ralk a bit more again

Huggs/roro x

40 Likes

YAYY RORO UR BACK ilysm, missed you <333

6 Likes

I MISSED Y TOO x

6 Likes

YAYYY WELCOME BACK GIRLIE<333 :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Welcome back, missed you

3 Likes

HIIII ARTTTT x

3 Likes

Aww i missed u too xx

3 Likes

RORO!!! ive missed you so much and am so glad you’re coming back!! <3 (it’s cloudy btw!)

4 Likes

HEY CLOUDDD ILY TOO X AND I MISS U x

4 Likes

Hii, welcome back!

4 Likes

Thankyou so much x

4 Likes

YAYYYY RORO I MISSED YOU <333
So glad you’re back!

4 Likes

YAYYYYYYYYYYY WELCOME BACK HEHEEHEHEHE!! (fc)

2 Likes

welcome back! so happy your here and i cannot wait to see and most likely buy your patterns :smile: :heart:

2 Likes

My pookie dookie bear is back :blush:

3 Likes

I MISSED U TOO XXXx

2 Likes

THANKYOU FAYY x

2 Likes

Awww thankyou so muchh x

2 Likes

OFCCC, EVEN THO WE TEXT EVERY 2 DAYS LOL Xx

3 Likes

If you ever get burnt out or bored of doing something, please dont ever feel like you have to force yourself to keep going, especially if it makes you unhappy. :hugs:

2 Likes