"wiki post" story (everyone can edit)

okay, guys so basically this is a “Wiki Post” which means literally anyone can edit it. sooo we’re gonna write a story… this is gonna be so chaotic… Anyway yeah go ahead!! :smile:

:star: [NEW RULE: no deleting other people’s stuff- you have to build on it]
:star: [ANOTHER NEW RULE: the story has to actually go somewhere loll]

once upon a time, there was a fairy named Dalia. She liked to throw birds out windows and into the busy streets. Dalia trained squirrels to do the conga. But the squirrels HATED the conga. They liked belly dancing better. The squirrels knew they needed to protest, so they started carving their acorns into spears. But Dalia crushed the spears! So the squirrels befriended Sid the sloth from Ice Age. They team up to eat Dalia! But Dalia regenerated!!!
“MUAHAHAHAHA” said Dalia.
Dalia went forth to find a new army though she knew she could win again. She travelled for 4 days and 2 hours threw the dry barren desert until she came upon the Death Star.
dun dun dunnn
“You’re coming with us!” Said a booming voice from the death star, Dalia was scared for her life, but little did she know, it was the squirrels! They had taken over! But then, the unicorn of awesomeness came and blasted the squirrels away!

“Are you alright??” Unicorn speaks in disgust. “I’m okay, just a bit shaken up, that’s all.” Delila says, reassuringly. The unicorn nods and stares at her. Before it could speak, Delila has a wary look on her face. She swears she’s seen this unicorn somewhere, and not somewhere pretty. He just saves people for fame and stardom!! “I need to bring this grimy unicorn down, even if I lose my life in the process…” She thinks to herself and sighs. “Sorry, but this has to end.” She gulps as loud as a tidal wave, and charges towards the unicorn with her sword attached to her side, and swings the sword across it’s head with no remorse. The unicorn falls to the ground, into an eternal sleep. All is silent, all is calm. Delila collapses onto her knees and covers her eyes. “What have I done?? This isn’t the right unicorn…” She sobs. The other bad unicorn is still out there… somewhere. “If I started this, I have to end this.” she speaks under her breath, and without a thought, dashes into the woods.

Dalia then uses her magical amazing fairy powers and summons an all-powerful mushroom it has rainbow spots and thousands of sparkles.The all powerful mushroom gives her some cheese, and Dalia eats it gratefully. “YOU MUST SEEK THE ALL MIGHTY EYEBROW TO SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR HONOR,” The all powerful mushroom booms, frightening a rabbit named jeff bezos.
Dalia licked her lips. “Gee I never knew how good cheese was”. Little did she know the cheese was goats cheese and it turned her into a goat! "IM A GOAT "she exclaimed “i’ve always wanted to be a goat,I must tell shrek my charming and handsome boyfriend. She goes to Shrek, but instead of Shrek, she finds…Princess fiona! Princess fiona is eating her dinner of beans, eggs and potato hash with a side of wotr. Dalia stares with her mouth watering. “drip. drip.” her slobber splishes on the floor. Fiona looks to where Dalia stands. Then suddenly, Delia realises this is not the real Fiona is it is CYCLOPS FIONA!!! Her one red eye stares into the dark abyss where dalia is standing. And then there were lazers.“Oh no its tazer face!” I’m TAZERRR FACEE!,” ‘fiona’ exclaims.Dalia runs for her life but trips over a gnome named shmebulock who tell her she will never get away unless she comes with him but he trips while they are running and tazer face catches him

22 Likes

Dalia liked feeding flowers to birbs

6 Likes

no u actually edit the post silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

The birds liked to burp (Claire you stole my idea lol)

5 Likes

i CANT

7 Likes

no i didnt thats not what u guys are supposed to doooo :sob: lol

5 Likes

when the birbs burped, Dalia got surrounded by butterflies

7 Likes

What do I dooo :sob:

5 Likes

OH WAIT LEMME FIX lT

5 Likes

They liked to do the conga

5 Likes

@FluffyYarnCreations @Abug1249 @SweetTomato ok its fixed u guys can edit it now

5 Likes

Ok

4 Likes

AAAGGH I ACCIDENTALLY UNDID SOMETHING IM SO SORRy :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

lmaooo already interesting

5 Likes

Where my edit go…

5 Likes

If you write something at the same time as someone else, it might delete it :confused:

5 Likes

When I was reading this to myself, I read it in such a calm voice :skull::skull:

5 Likes

LOL :skull: (sentence)

4 Likes

SAMEE :skull::skull: (sentence)

5 Likes

How do you even enable people to edit your post?? also i added my paragraph

6 Likes