WINNERS ANNOUNCED-300 Follower giveaway!

Sorry, this is gonna sound corny as heck but thank you guys so much for all your support in my shop! I can’t believe i already have 300 followers. So if you’re following me, thank you so much! This absolutely means the world to me.

Because I never got around to doing a 200 follower giveaway, I was thinking of doing something big for this one. So, I will be giving away every single one of my paid patterns. (One pattern to one person.) My stripe account has not been set up yet so i am not able to release paid patterns yet, so I attatched p ictures of each one you can apply for.

To apply:

• Follow my shop
  • Comment which pattern you like the most and a corresponding emoji

That simple! :slight_smile: (I will not be mandated tagging people because it can get annoying for those who are tagged over and over. Feel free to tag someone if you like, but there will be no extra prizes for doing so.) I will be choosing winners on the 30th of August!

Again, thank you so much for supporting me! You guys are the best! (Pictures are in the replies)

19 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Congrats on 300 followers

5 Likes

12 Likes

So cute!
I would love the first one :ghost:
I put a ghost bc I really dont know what that is or what to put

3 Likes

Congrats that’s great!

I would love the turtle!:turtle:

6 Likes

CONGRATS!!! :partying_face: All of your patterns are amazing and I love testing them! I love the ice cream turtle! :icecream::turtle:

5 Likes

The icecream turtle :turtle: is so cute

6 Likes

YAY! congrats
:icecream: :turtle:

5 Likes

Congrats!

Bombpop! Because it’s the bomb!

7 Likes

YAY CONGRATS!! :partying_face::partying_face:
The flower and pot is adorable so: :blossom:

4 Likes

congrats!! i love the icecream turtle :icecream::turtle:!

4 Likes

Id love the turtle :turtle:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone so far! :slight_smile:

Btw @hearts4me the first one that you chose is a kitty in a ghost costume :laughing:

3 Likes

Awh congrats!!! Hope you get many more followers. Good luck. I wish you the best! And i would love to have the red white & blue popsicle pattern. Thanks for the opportunity!:us::heart:

4 Likes

This is so cool!! You’re actually my first follower but i am a HUGE fan of your strawberry Turtles. I understand i probably won’t get the free pattern because i am new and i just followed you. But I love this idea anyway!!!

3 Likes

I like the flower pot :bouquet:

3 Likes

I like the bomb pop! :icecream::dango::shaved_ice::ice_cream:(there’s no popsicle emoji)

3 Likes

Congrats!! Ive only been on here a few days but id love to join (if i can).

I like the bat/cat ghost pattern! :ghost: :black_cat:

3 Likes

Congratulations!! I love your firecracker popsicle!!

2 Likes