WINNERS ANNOUNCED-300 Follower giveaway!

Ahh congrats!!:tada::partying_face: your patterns are so adorable, My favorite is……it’s so hard to pick I love them all :joy: the flower is my fav!! 🫶🏼:cherry_blossom::leaves:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

The flower and the turtle are my fav!!!

2 Likes

Ice cream turtle!!! :turtle: :icecream:

3 Likes

All your patterns are adorbs, but my favourite is the no sew ghost!!! :ghost: And congrats!!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Your patterns are so cute! I love the :smiley_cat::ghost:!

2 Likes

I have selected the winners via wheel of names, here they are! And because nobody applied for the starfish or cupcake, i took everybody’s name who had applied and spun the wheel for the two patterns. (I think I am going to make the cupcake a free pattern, but the winner will just have early access to it) now for the winners!
drumroll please :drum:

(@anon12722758 @Kenziekrochet @BubblzCrochet @DasChubba @Jessica88 @Pusheen8806 )

Thank you to everyone who applied! Congratulations to the winners too! I hope evryone has a great day/night :bouquet:

6 Likes

omg tysm and congrats to the other winners!

3 Likes

To the winners- lmk if you didnt get the pattern! I want to make sure they all sent through ok.

4 Likes

Tysm!! Congrats again on 300 followers! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you sooo much

4 Likes

@Loladoggo I didn’t get it… Could you gift it again?

4 Likes

Did it work? I tried again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tysm <3

3 Likes

it worked

4 Likes

Thank you!!! congrats again on 300!!! :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!!

Happy Birthday Party GIF by Lazy Corgi

3 Likes

CONGRATS FOR 300 FOLLOWERS!!! yayyyyy

2 Likes

Thank you!
I just reached 400 :scream: im so busy with school and dont have any patterns do somthin with so im gonna do something where a licky winner will request a pattern for me to make and gift to them

4 Likes

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes