WINNERS ANNOUNCED! The Ribblr Show + Easter giveaway winners! 🎁🎥

And the winners are… :drum:
@JaeaRenee
@MarieCuriePO
@Maddl

Congratulations! :partying_face:
Please send us a private message with your address and shoe size for the crocs!

Tune in this Friday for episode 2 of The Ribblr Show and find out if you won $50 worth of yarn plus Purple Crocs!

If you missed the first episode - The Ribblr Show is our new live show!
You can join us and our guests, hang with us in the chat, learn more about the crafting world and Ribblr, play games and win prizes. :partying_face:

2024-04-05T19:00:00Z - shown in your timezone

Tap to join :point_down:
Maxresdefault 1280x720

49 Likes

I’m excited to see who the winners are :smiling_face:
I think the Ribblr show is a fun new thing, I’m curious to see who the guests will be this time

8 Likes

Fingers crossed for the crocs and yarn :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Will there also be a post of the winners? I and others might not be able to watch the show.

3 Likes

Ooo can’t wait to watch! Excited to see what’ll happen for the second Ribblr Show! :smile:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

oooh awesome !! good luck everyone <3

2 Likes

I would’ve done the egg or atleast attempt to but I’ve been in a huge mental slump lately :melting_face:

2 Likes

I can’t watch it- :skull:
Sorry… It’s 6 in the morning for me

1 Like

What if we called it the morning show? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, i think a post would be a great idea because not all of us have time to watch it.

3 Likes

I didn’t have time to make a Ribblr easter egg for the giveaway :pensive:. I can’t wait to see how everyone did on their eggs :rabbit::purple_heart:!

3 Likes

The last (first, English is so funny) one was so much fun! looking forward to it!

1 Like

Do we have to be present to be able to win?

1 Like

No, winners have already been drawn- we’ll announce them today!

2 Likes

How do you enter?

I couldn’t watch :pensive: who won?