[WINNERS PICKED] 🎊Giveaway🎊 A little thank you for the 2400 shop followers!

I loveloveloveloveLOVE owls. Congrats on the followers! I deserve this

9 Likes

:tada: CONGRATS ON 2400 FOLLOWERS!!! :tada:
Following your shop already ofc :orange_heart:
@DreamCrochet @chunkyy @BreesBees @binka @SweetTomato @FluffyYarnCreations

My fave bird is the Chestnut-Backed Chikadee :bird::black_large_square:

11 Likes

Congrats on 2400 followers! :partying_face:
I loved testing the frog for you, and I think that all of your patterns are amazing!
I love all types of birds! My favourites would have to be ducks, robins and rainbow lorikeets.

I have tried drawing birds so many times in different styles too but I can never get the feathers to look right :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

My favorite is the blue jay they are so cute and colorful congratulations :tada::partying_face: I love your patterns so much really happy for you :heartpulse:

12 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: you deserve it, your patterns are all so amazing! My favourite bird is the loon, i absolutely love seeing them while camping; they have such a unique look and its so mesmerizing hearing their call! Unfortunately i dont have my own picture, so online ones will have to do for now lol

@BreesBees @LatteCrochet @Elaya @ClaireCrochets247 @FluffyYarnCreations @Pickle42 @littlemisswonderful @Itsfayfay4

15 Likes

Congratulations!
I would love to take part i have done everything that is required and my favorite bird is a columbidae which is a dove

:heart:

11 Likes

Congrats!!! Your shop is literally my favorite but my parents won’t let me buy paid patterns :sob::sob:

I love chickadees!!! But one of my favorites are American goldfinches cuz they’re just so prettyy

I needed to screenshot it cuz it wouldn’t download, but I also love the Japanese cotton bird (someone else commented a pic and now I’m obsessed) and Mandarin ducks!!! I love birbs so much lol

11 Likes

This is so exciting! My favorite birds are macaws! I some up close in mexico, and these are pictures i took myself!

12 Likes

OMG CONGRATSSSSSS :partying_face: :tada: U TOTALLY DESERVE THISSSSS you are an AMAZING designer and i love ALL your patterns!!!
I’m already following ofc :blush:
I love sparrows!! They’re so cute and adorable, the way they nibble on things in my backyard :face_holding_back_tears:
Song Sparrow - eBird

10 Likes

Congrats! My favorite bird is a penguin! I’ve been following for a while and I have your little alligator on my wishlist!

Here is a little sneak peak at my crocheted penguin collection NOT all of them:yellow_heart:
@Cassidy5 @BreesBees @AuntFanny

13 Likes

Omigoodness that is way too much cuteness in one picture​:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I love how you made it in every colour

8 Likes

congrats!!! following ur shop<3 @littlemisswonderful @NessCat @maddiecore @anon74877402 i sadly dont have a pic of my favorite bird but mine is probably a PARAKEET ( im also OBSESSED with chickens <3 )

9 Likes

Thank you! I love hummers! They are so funny and fierce!

6 Likes

The penguins! The username! Perfect!

Penguins have always looked so cuddly to me!

7 Likes

Thank you! Parakeets (and really all parrots) are so cool! And very loud! :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’ve never heard of chif chafs! I’ll have to look them up!

6 Likes

Congrats! i follow, liked and my favorite bird is a sandpiper, they are just so cute and I love seeing them at the beach! I dont have a personal photo so this is from online
image @alienlynxie @CreshesxCritters @Raynestorm @RingoSilly @RisingFlames

11 Likes

Congrats! :DDD
This might be a basic choice but my favorite birds are kiwis! This is from google btw hehe
Link : 7 Curious Facts That Prove Kiwis Are Amazing Little Birds - The Dodo

I dont have many friends but @hoppa @SweetTomato @starlitxstitches
Sorry if I tagged you even tho you already joined

13 Likes

It’s a bit basic, but my favorite bird is the common raven! It’s very pretty for a supposedly unlucky bird. Hope I win! I love your patterns so much :heart: when i get more yarn I’m making the Banana frogs and dumpy blob frogs :grin:
@CreshesxCritters @RingoSilly @Raynestorm
IMG_0734

9 Likes

What a variety! Right now I have my regulars cardinals (like 7 pairs, they really make gluttons of themselves :joy:), chickadees, titmice, mourning doves, bluejays, woodpeckers, bluebirds, the invasive munias, and wrens
And a few winter stragglers still hanging out: Chipping Sparrows and goldfinches
And a some migratory birds have just started to show up! Hummers, and I can’t wait till the grosbeaks, buntings, tanagers, and orioles show up!

I have squirrel’s too! I think I have at least 6 of them that visit, although I try my best to make sure tgey cant reach the feeders. They just will eat EVERYTHING in 30 mins if they have the chance :sweat_smile:

7 Likes