Winter Treat CAL

If you haven’t grabbed your free pattern on my week you can purchase a copy now to participate here

3 Likes

:rotating_light:REMINDER​:rotating_light:
The last pattern by @Itsamber is free until Saturday so get it while you can! Remember to make all three and send us a photo so you can be entered to win the prize!

FREE Gingerbread Trinket Box: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

2 Likes

Last reminder! If you made all 3 make a journal or send us a photo of your makes so you can be entered for a prize :slight_smile: you have until the end of Saturday!!

3 Likes

This was so fun! Sadly between the holidays and other testing, I didn’t complete the patterns. Can we try again? Sometime that isn’t already so hectic?

2 Likes

If you were able to get the patterns during their assigned week, they are yours to keep and make as you please, but the contest portion is over! My pattern is now available for sale here on my Ribblr or my Etsy, CosmikEluminatedCreations has her pattern for sale on her Ribblr and on Instagram, and Amber keeps all her patterns free! We realize the holiday timing was not ideal for most people (us included :joy:), we have written down that and a few other notes for the future! Stay tuned for more from us as we plan future CALs!!

4 Likes

Yay! I’ll be watching for it.

2 Likes