Winter Treat CAL

Hi everyone!!

I am cohosting a winter treat crochet along with @CosmikEluminatedC and @Itsamber .

You can get all of our patterns for free during their featured week and have the chance to win a prize!!
To win the prize (a free pattern from each of us), make all three items and send us a photo :slight_smile: We will remind you as time gets closer. The schedule is posted in the pictures above!

All patterns will be available on Ribblr and we will post again when they’re released so you don’t miss out :slight_smile:

This CAL is also running simultaneously on Instagram, if you would like to follow along there, but you’re not required to have an Instagram and it will not give you a higher chance of winning if you choose to enter. Just another option for those who prefer Instagram!

Let us know if you have questions, happy crocheting!

28 Likes

Ooh this looks really fun!
But unfortunately I’m pretty busy with Christmas gifts so good luck everyone!

7 Likes

Oo this sounds so fun! I might try to participate if im not too busy

6 Likes

You can always save the patterns for later! Although if you’re like me you have a big list :rofl:

7 Likes

How fun! I’ll be watching as I love seeing people doing CALs even when I can’t participate

5 Likes

im super busy with christmas presents but goodluck to everyone!!

5 Likes

Yep it’s that time of year :rofl::rofl: good luck wrapping everything up​:heart:

3 Likes

I’ve had fun with you Sarah and amber planning this.

3 Likes

I’m game to try. I think it’s a really fun idea.

4 Likes

Happy to have you!

5 Likes

@Thatcanadianmom

1 Like

Hey all I’m excited for this CAL I’ll be opening up the first part of the cal on Ribblr today make sure to grab this freebie and follow along all the details are in the original post!

This opens in two more hours :two_hearts:
I’ll be adding my design in a comment below then
Wishing everyone happy crocheting I can’t wait to see your makes !
Sophialina

5 Likes

Ok it’s live please find the interactive pattern
Here. You can also follow it on Instagram
Using the hashtag #wintertreatCAL

6 Likes

:rotating_light:REMINDER​:rotating_light: the first pattern is out and will only be free until Sunday!! So get it now while you can :blush: and if you make all three you can win a pattern from each of us!!

First pattern is by @CosmikEluminatedC the link can be found in the comments above :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Reminder the first week of this cal is almost over. If your interested in joining and want to make them all tomorrow is the last day for the
Gingerbread and cookie garland before it is no longer free.
Don’t forget about the contest as well :smile:
Details are in the post
Good luck all :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Last day for our first pattern!! You can find it linked above or head to @CosmikEluminatedC to get the FREE gingerbread garland!! Tomorrow will be my smiley hot chocolate pattern so get ready to make some more :blush:

Reminder inorder to win the contest, you must make all three!

4 Likes

Second pattern is here !! It’s only free for the week so get it while you can :blush:

4 Likes

Only a few days left for this weeks pattern! Make sure to get yours while its free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last reminder about the free pattern! You have until Saturday and then we switch over to the gingerbread trinket box by @Itsamber

3 Likes

Woohooo :grin:

2 Likes