WIP wednesday

Its WIP(work in progress) Wednesday.
What projects has everyone been working on?

I am working on this Kiki from animal crossing pattern by @haniscrochet as a christmas gift :gift: :green_heart:

17 Likes

I have a new cowl on the hook today! :blush:

10 Likes

I am making a Letodoll. A repeat this time. Making another Hanna. I thought I would be done testing by now. Need a short break to finish these Christmas sales, and then back to testing. Only a few left until more are designed. :green_heart: Excited about them!

11 Likes

I love the colour :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Sounds hectic but fun :blush:

8 Likes

Not so hectic, more consistent. It’s all good.

7 Likes

I’m currently crocheting a lot of sunflower granny squares to make a blanket for my grandma as a birthday present :gift:

8 Likes

Ah, not bad then.
I like having low stress lists to work though

5 Likes

Aww that sounds lovely.
I’m waiting on yarn for a sunflower lion buddy for my nana :green_heart:
Sunflowers are lovely :sunflower:

7 Likes

Yes, they’re her favorite flower so I thought it’ll be a nice gift, although I need to make a lot of squares lol

7 Likes

All worth it when she sees it :blush:

7 Likes

What a gorgeous color and design :star_struck:

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see a finished Kiki! Looks like great progress has been made :clap:

7 Likes

As for me, I’m working my way through frog bag pattern test:

8 Likes

For sure! I’m stuck between the days passing fast for her to see it and for the days to pass slow so I can finish it :joy:

7 Likes

Market prepping so I’ve been super busy
Made 4 jelly fish, axolotl, some face scrubbies, small bags for earphones, seal,
And just started a deer. Market isn’t until Dec 2 so working through a list :rofl:

7 Likes

Oooo I’m excited to see. Frogs are so cool :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Haha the ambivalence is strong at these times :rofl:
I’m desp for xmas for the kiddy gifts I’ve made to go out

6 Likes

Looks like you’ll have quite the stock for your stall. I hope you do super well at it and sell most of your awesome creations

7 Likes

Thank you me too I haven’t done a market in forever.

6 Likes