WIP Wednesday

Its work in progress Wednesday again.
This week I’m making a horse for my neices christmas.
What is everyone else got on their hooks/needles? :blush:

14 Likes

Your horse will be so cute!

I started a rather large project this week. It’s the Fruit Garden CAL by Janie Crow. Using #10 thread. I hope it has a victorian vibe when finished.

11 Likes

That’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:
I hope you’ll share more pictures on here when its done :blush:

7 Likes

Its not from a pattern here XD
but cat ears :smile_cat::poodle:
a friend of mines Bday is around Saturday and I wanna give em some nice presents
this will be one!

dont mind the needle things holding down the fabric on the tips XD needed something to stick it together while fabric glue cured on it

10 Likes

They look so cute. You’re friend is very lucky :green_heart:
I love the colours you have chosen :blush:

6 Likes

Very cute! At the moment I would be crocheting sunflower granny squares for my grandma’s sunflower crochet blanket I’m making her but I ran out of yarn :sweat_smile::joy: if it arrives before her birthday I might be able to gift it to her then if I can finish in time (It’s on the 29th and it barely got shipped out today :persevere:) but if not then I have Christmas lol :rofl: I’m also debating whether to crochet something for Christmas gifts and if so what

Side note @TexasPurl and @AiyetFelisAgrus your WIP are beautiful!

6 Likes

Ah, I really hope your yarn arrives fast. I get so antsy waiting for yarn deliveries and they’re so erratic these days.
I’m sure your gran will love it no matter when she gets it. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Oh my, already shaping up to be stunning - such lovely colors!

6 Likes

@GotenkslovesmeCraft Your niece is gonna be over the moon!

@AiyetFelisAgrus those are gonna be so stinkin’ cute!!!

@ArtsAndNaps that’s such a sweet gift for your gran, whether birthday or xmas! Fingers crossed it comes in sooner and surprises ya :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thank you for making these threads; I always enjoy seeing the myriad and diversity of projects people are working on!

I have mayhaps too many wips at the moment, several of which are pattern tests, but a project I’m currently working on that isn’t a test is my first crocheted sweater/jumper (the Millennial Jumper here on Ribblr). I’m super excited, even if it is sort of slow goings at the moment, as I work on it primarily in the evenings before bed. :sleeping: I’m still working my way through the neck ribbing (just about halfway done with that section actually​:muscle:).

5 Likes

Ooh, those are gorgeous! I love your color choice too. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I bet your horse is going to be so sweet, and I’m sure your niece will be thrilled! I’m in the process of making a cow, looks a bit similar to your horse. Can’t take a picture yet as it’s in a travel bag.

4 Likes

Such a cute idea!

4 Likes

Awww, I enjoyed seeing and reading what everyone was doing last time so wanted to do again and will probably keep doing until people don’t wanna share any more. I find it so inspiring to see everyone elses work and read about what they’re doing

I feel that. I have a few wips but this is my main one atm.
I find jumpers very slow but so rewarding when youbfinish them up. I just finished my first jumper for someone else :blush:.
I’m sure you’re gonna love the jumper when finished :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:
She’s a proper horsey girl so hopefully she loves it.
I love cows too. Hope to see at some point :blush::sparkles:

4 Likes

I’ll have to remember to show you​:laughing:

3 Likes

Im making some worry worms at the moment. I have a few friends going through some issues and thought they might help.

Then i have some potholders to finish too

4 Likes

@Mentaldee
Oh that’s lovely of you.
I’ve made worry worms for my friends kids and for a sensory group. They were a hit. I hope your friends find them helpful.

3 Likes

I just made a strawberry book mark and im gonna make a pattern for it soon.

4 Likes

Idk if it is good or ugly yet tho :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes