Wip Wednesdays are here again

This week I’m making a jumper with the Autumn Olive Crochets pattern

I’ll need more yarn to finish this one up. Excited to have it when it’s done though.

Whats everyone got on this week?

10 Likes

cherry blossom kimono
no sew loaf cat
love heart bear
here are thenlinks

](FREE Cherry Blossom Kimono: Crochet pattern | Ribblr)
ribblr.com/pattern/almost-no-sew-loaf-cat-crochet
ribblr.com/pattern/love-heart-bear-crochet

6 Likes

your cat cardi is nice​:cat::cat2:

4 Likes

They’re all so cute. You’re staying busy

2 Likes

I bought that pattern just haven’t decided on yarn to use.?

3 Likes

Thanks, I can’t wait to finish it and wear it all the time. I have her mabel sweater patterns saves too to buy and make in future :green_heart:

3 Likes

Your cardigan will be awesome! I love the cat design. I made a blanket with it years ago.

I finished the Fruit Garden mat! Unfortunately, we’re have some home renovations done and I have nowhere to set up my blocking mats.

I started a Tunisian Mosaic CAL on KnitterKnotter’s site. I have 2 blocks made from the CAL & I’m working on a 3rd.

9 Likes

I’m using paintbox simply chunky and deramores studio anti-pilling chunky, they feel so nice and soft but I need to order more. Misjudged the orange colour.
I wanna try an rainbow version next :rainbow:

3 Likes

That looks so pretty and intricate.
Ah that must be a pain. I need to block more items. I’ve only done it twice before.

3 Likes

Love your cardi it’s gonna be really cute!

Been making more Lost Souls shawls. And I started the Peacock Delight blanket VERY early this morning :rofl:

3 Likes

I have an ongoing temperature afghan going and working on a rug/blanket for my son’s gf.

8 Likes

Thank you. Sounds like fun makes :blush:

4 Likes

Ah, that’s so cool. One day I will make a temperature something lol

5 Likes

Really cool!!!

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do one for years and just took the plunge

9 Likes

Are we guessing here too? :wink:

8 Likes

That looks so cool :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

good news
i finished 3 patterns yesterday so im working on knitting a cat hat

5 Likes

omg so cool! i really want to make this as i recieved the pattern as one of the october treats but havent had the motivation to start yet! i love the colours you chose for yours :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Aww your sweater is looking so cute! I am working on a beanie for my oldest daughter and an ongoing temperature blanket.

3 Likes